Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
this dude is too funny, why even say this

And Howard, who can become an unrestricted free agent in July, even hinted that if he didn’t think he could win in L.A., he would move on from Southern California in the summer.

``You only get one shot. People might not ever understand that, but at the end of the day it’s not their life. You can’t let anybody else dictate how they want your life to be,’’ he said. ``I only have one shot to play and do something that I love. Not everybody is blessed and have an opportunity to do what they love. ``So I want to do it the best that I can and I’m going to take everything in I can to get what I can out of the NBA. Which, for me, is winning a championship,’’ he added. ``So if I have to play on another team or do whatever I have to do to get one, that’s my goal. This is my passion, so I’ll continue to fight.’ 

NBA.com
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's not going anywhere. We all know he isn't.
We all know this to be true.

But IMO its hilarious he won't just come out and say he likes it in LA and leave it at that, no he has to say he could play for another team for him to accomplish his goals. Stupid.

The story that had that says they don't know what the context of the question was.. And since they just played Orlando, it could be possible that they were talking about Orlando.

Dwight going to the clippers to play with CP
Dwight, DJ, and Blake Griffin. 
nthat.gif
 Worth being a season ticket holder imo.

Paypal me the money and I'll hold it for you two
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...son pretending like he can't see it.
Dog I'm srs!! 
laugh.gif

On the reals tho, every year I am in charge of hanging on to 2 fantasy football, basketball and brackets pools. 

Folks at work and my friends trust me  wit it 
nthat.gif
 feels good.

Especially when my first year playing fantasy football dude in charge on the money, spent it and literally just dipped out 
mean.gif

Those are going to be the most ridiculous things Russ has ever worn.. Think about that.

^I actually do trust you from the fantasy football advice a couple years back on here...I know you a good dude. But the "bet" is hella one-sided....until ol boy speak up about his Spurs. Love talking about the Lakers, but he's ghost all of a sudden. :nerd:

Man y'all stop quoting that pic of that JB monstrosity.

Seeing it once was enough.
sick.gif

Those are going to be the most ridiculous things Russ has ever worn.. Think about that.
Scary thought.
laugh.gif

does austin rivers get drafted that high if he doesn't have rivers as his last name? :nerd:

Last edited:
My main man Blake griffin is doing work in Utah

But his team is losing.

Why do people make a big deal of their players having big games in a losing effort?

Dude's +/- is -13 and he's only been to the line 3 times.

Has he ever had a monster game against a good team and still WON the game?

But his team is losing.
Why do people make a big deal of their players having big games in a losing effort?
Dude's +/- is -13 and he's only been to the line 3 times.
Has he ever had a monster game against a good team and still WON the game?
Blake Griffin is on his fantasy team I'm guessing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom