Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can make a 3D hologram of 2Pac, but NBA 2k is our source for images of alternate jerseys?

Link
:smh::smh::smh:
Another body buried by Stern.

This right here is why ESPN is an awful example of sports coverage. They're not speaking their minds and opinions like NBC or TNT, they're basically reading scripted storylines from teleprompters. The NBA is only gonna hire people who are going to present the NBA the way they want.

LeBron is alread all-time great but his jumpshot over 10 years is still streaky. Stop comparing him to Jordan, and compare him to someone like Kobe.

Andre Drummond still just doesn't look like someone you let fall to #9 in a draft. Physically speaking.

Andre Drummond still just doesn't look like someone you let fall to #9 in a draft. Physically speaking.

It's moronic, the Raps I had a melt down on twitter that night, they will regret it, and the team that got stuck with the chubby ****** at 4 will too.

He is simply too ******g gigantic and mobile he just has to be DECENT at actually playing basketball.

Last edited:
Is that Tony Mitchell in your avy 
laugh.gif

I think he'll actually make the Kings roster

As it turns out professional NBA point guards are good for Andre Drummond instead of the coachless combos who were at UCONN.

anyone watching the hou/okc game? commentators just said toney douglas is more of a pure pg and jeremy lin is more of a combo guard
roll.gif

also they said that thabeet only needs to play 5 min a night, cause thats how long it takes him to get 6 fouls
roll.gif
roll.gif

[quote name="Osh Kosh Bosh="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread-pre-season-has-begun/1340_20#post_16422002"]As it turns out professional NBA point guards are good for Andre Drummond instead of the coachless combos who were at UCONN.[/quote]
But you hate Brandon Knight. :lol:

Some of you can't put two and two together? Yes, Stevenson is talking about D-Will.

Last edited:
But you hate Brandon Knight. :lol:
Some of you can't put two and two together? Yes, Stevenson is talking about D-Will.

I don't hate him, I just didn't think he was worth the 5th pick, I think he will be a professional point guard in this league just not one of any importance.

I thought you shared the same sentiment about him as you do Eric Bledsoe. :lol: My mistake.

anyone watching the hou/okc game? commentators just said toney douglas is more of a pure pg and jeremy lin is more of a combo guard :rofl: .
also they said that thabeet only needs to play 5 min a night, cause thats how long it takes him to get 6 fouls :rofl: :rofl:

Westbrook was torching Lin all first quarter :smh:. Only took 5 mins of play for Douglas to airball a 3 and miss a point blank layup :lol:

Last edited:
Drummond and Greg Monroe on the same team... :smh:

Ain't fair.

Shame on the NBATV crew for not mentioning either of these dudes yesterday. Both could be elite Centers in 2-3 years time.

EDIT: Is it just me, or did Brandon bulk up during the off-season?

Also, I feel like the Pistons is one of the teams that can really make strides as a team while their young players develop.

Drummond, Monroe, Knight, Jerebko, and Singler are a bunch of guys I'm really looking forward to see what kind of chemistry they can build together.

I wish the Jazz and Pistons could just merge, or for one of the two teams to get the young guys.

Kanter, Hayward, and Favors. :pimp:

Last edited:
SVG's response to the quote by ESPN from earlier today:
“No one at ESPN will tell us what happened. Certainly the NBA office isn’t going to tell us what happened. One of the quotes from ESPN in there – we had discussions, but couldn’t agree on a role … as is usual, that’s a bunch of BS from ESPN.

We actually did agree on a role, but then they came back and pulled that. That’s when we knew something was up.

Nobody is going to give a straight answer because … that’s just the way a lot of people operate … nobody there has the guts to say anything, so that’s what you deal with.

What I find fascinating … you have to give David Stern and the NBA a lot of credit … ESPN pays the league, and then the league tells them what to do. It’s more ESPN’s problem. You gotta have no balls whatsoever to pay someone hundreds of millions of dollars and let them run your  business.

Just say what happened. Who cares? Who cares if I’m on there or not. Just come out and say this is what we decided and why … [ESPN's quote] that’s just a flat out lie. Why would you do that? I don’t understand. We agreed on something, you changed your mind and pulled the offer. Don’t say we couldn’t come to an agreement. We did.”
roll.gif

Van Gundy brothers > *

Last edited:
Jeremy Lin still goes right 200% of the time and it upsets. By the way, these aren't the Rockets full time announcers are they? If so, worst in the league by far. Dudes have been talking nonsense all game, just spent the last 10 minutes telling us how to get Comcast Houston on Comcast Houston

Last edited:
Anybody have John Hollinger's 2012-13 NBA Preview articles? I just want to see the Grizz, of course. Post all if you like. :nerd:

Kobe is a quote machine when he reminisces about his three years in hell.

@ArashMarkazi Kobe Bryant: "I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team."
@ArashMarkazi Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard."
@ArashMarkazi Kobe Bryant: "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it into Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown?"

This is at least the third or fourth time he's slandered Smush in the last few years. :lol:

Kobe is a quote machine when he reminisces about his three years in hell.

@ArashMarkazi Kobe Bryant: "I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team."
@ArashMarkazi Kobe Bryant: "Smush Parker was the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard."
@ArashMarkazi Kobe Bryant: "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it into Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown?"

This is at least the third or fourth time he's slandered Smush in the last few years. :lol:

LOL this is why I love Kobe man. Dude is such a boss

How did I used to not like Kobe? I know he wasn't always this hilarious, but I still feel like I've been missing out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom