Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe: Except A.I. led his Philly squad to the Finals with worse, and even stole one. McKie, Hill, Snow, Lynch, Mutombo, Geiger. :x

Kobe: Except A.I. led his Philly squad to the Finals with worse, and even stole one. McKie, Hill, Snow, Lynch, Mutombo, Geiger. :x

Nah, that sixers squad was better than those Lakers squad. Only thing was the East sucked compared to the West during that era.

If Kobe had that core like AI had, he probably would have made the finals too...if he played in the East as well.

Brandon Knight def. bulked up

Nah, that sixers squad was better than those Lakers squad. Only thing was the East sucked compared to the West during that era.
If Kobe had that core like AI had, he probably would have made the finals too...if he played in the East as well.
Nah, man. If I recall correctly, Iverson carried Philly past two strong Milwaukee and Toronto teams. People forget Vince in his prime and a duo of Allen/Glenn Robinson was legit.

Kobe stay taking shots at Smush.
laugh.gif

And the Van Gundy brothers are appreciated.
pimp.gif

ESPN bending to Stern's will.
mean.gif

Drummond and Greg Monroe on the same team... :smh:

Ain't fair.

said that but of course majority of NT thinks Drummond is a bust and also think Monroe is nothing special.

Drummond will easily be the 2nd best player in the draft, depending on Davis he could end up being #1.

Monroe is just a beast and dude is still learning.

haters gon hate

said that but of course majority of NT thinks Drummond is a bust and also think Monroe is nothing special.
Drummond will easily be the 2nd best player in the draft, depending on Davis he could end up being #1.
haters gon hate
I'll be the first to say it, give me Monroe over Brook any day of the week.

Nah, man. If I recall correctly, Iverson carried Philly past two strong Milwaukee and Toronto teams. People forget Vince in his prime and a duo of Allen/Glenn Robinson was legit.

Eh true. But that Toronto squad was buns outside of Vince and maybe Mo Peterson?
And the Bucks squad was pretty good, but outside of Ray and Robinson, they had nobody.
Iverson supporting cast held up pretty well. Mckie would play just good enough, Eric Snow was a good PG for just distributing the ball..Ratliff and Mutombo (sp?) in the middle wasn't bad neither. Iverson was just unstoppable. Kobe would have done the same thing imo

haters gon hate
I'll be the first to say it, give me Monroe over Brook any day of the week.

def agree with you there, no pistons bias either. im sure people who have watched both play would agree as well.

Kobe is a quote machine when he reminisces about his three years in hell.
This is at least the third or fourth time he's slandered Smush in the last few years. :lol:

Kobe is a fool :lol:

However I can't roll with all this smush slander. Smush parker is nice and wasn't that bad playing for the Lakers. Kobe's just making his story better trying to make all the players he played with being bums.

And if you're gonna say all of this, imagine what A.I., Tmac, VC, Paul Pierce, etc. could say? Come on man. He got put in their shoes and was asking to be traded :lol:

Hey man, I don't believe the NBA told ESPN what to do at all. You guys love conspiracy theories and SVG is obviously adding to your theory but in all honesty, why would ESPN hire SVG.

Think about it from a business decision, Stand Van Gundy is outspoken but he's such a whiney lame personality, he'd be good for commenting on a game like this brother, but not for a halftime show.

The TNT crew get high ratings because they have great personality's and thats exactly what I think ESPN will (should) shift towards. If ESPN wanted to be safe they would have kept Chris Broussard and Jon Barry, thank god Chris is gone, he was the worst.

Damn Terrence Jones was a monster out there. Liked what I saw from Lamb took. Even Tony Douglas was hyped up on defense and fast breaks...but then I was reminded he's still Tony Douglas :lol: :x

And Westbrook dogging Lin, good grief

SVG and Simmons would have been good this year on that show. JB and Mr. high yellow as my mother like to call him, are straight annoying and too dry :smh:

def agree with you there, no pistons bias either. im sure people who have watched both play would agree as well.
I met Ben Wallace and Tay at KnF in NYC night before a Nets game. They were out for Victor Cruz's SB Party. Mad groupies in VIP on the come-up.

So let me guess this straight

The Miami Heat have a Home, Away, and Alternate jersey. Plus a Black Out and now a White Out and Christmas jersey?

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom