Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He loved the Nuggets last year too. I can't even blame him though, their strengths play well to the regular season.

Last edited:
Hollinger has Nuggets with a better record than the Thunder & Lakers... :rofl:

Doesn't mean they'll beat them in the playoffs but its not inconceivable, Denver is going to be really good this year. All the young guys are a year older,/better and they added Iggy, team is going to keep trending upwards. Don't think they will though.

And for Hollinger stat geek folks, he consistently does the best compared to analyst with his pre-season predictions.

Sure looks like Wade's body is breaking down :nerd:

He loved the Nuggets last year too. I can't even blame him though, their strengths play well to the regular season.

Yep, they’ll be a very, very good regular season team, but as always, I don’t trust them in the playoffs. If the Nuggets were coached by anyone other than George Karl, I’d buy into them a little more.

Yep, they’ll be a very, very good regular season team, but as always, I don’t trust them in the playoffs. If the Nuggets were coached by anyone other than George Karl, I’d buy into them a little more.
He made mention of their potential problems come playoff time.

Sixers finally got that 1st Preseason game tonight vs Magic. Looking forward to see how this team plays together

Kobe is a quote machine when he reminisces about his three years in hell.
This is at least the third or fourth time he's slandered Smush in the last few years. :lol:

Kobe was robbed. I been saying for years how bias of the league that they give MVP to Nash over Kobe. Nash basically played with 2 all stars in their prime while Kobe had Kwame Brown and Smush Parker lol

Not trying to say Nash doesn't deserve his MVP but my dude Kobe should have deserve at least 1 MVP from 2004-2007.

http://nikeinc.com/news/russell-westbrook-joins-the-jordan-family

Russell Westbrook joins the Jordan family

BEAVERTON, Ore. (October 11, 2012) –Today, Jordan Brand, a division of NIKE, Inc., announced the signing of Oklahoma City guard Russell Westbrook. The two-time NBA All-Star has agreed to a multi-year endorsement agreement with the brand.

“We are very excited to welcome Russell to the Jordan family,” said Michael Jordan. “Russell’s style, both on and off the court, combined with his love and dedication to the game make him a perfect fit for the Jordan Brand. We love the drive and passion for basketball that Russell brings."

If the Nuggets move up, someone has to move down and I don't see who's moving down. Maybe the Spurs, but you know how that goes.

OKC not. Lakers got a much better team than last year. Memphis has a better team than last year, young and only getting better. The Clippers as well. The Nuggets are going to be a fun team to watch, but struggle when things slow down and they face teams with better top level talent on their roster. Come playoff time, they can definitely take a team like the Spurs, Mavs, etc. I think a Clippers-Nuggets series would also be fun to watch and end up going 7.

Maybe I just don't see it, but Iggy, Lawson, Gallinari, Faried, McGee and their bench do not strike fear in me as a unit. Especially, if they end up playing a great defensive team.

Last edited:
If the Nuggets move up, someone has to move down and I don't see who's moving down. Maybe the Spurs, but you know how that goes.

OKC not. Lakers got a much better team than last year. Memphis has a better team than last year, young and only getting better. The Clippers as well. The Nuggets are going to be a fun team to watch, but struggle when things slow down and they face teams with better top level talent on their roster. Come playoff time, they can definitely take a team like the Spurs, Mavs, etc. I think a Clippers-Nuggets series would also be fun to watch and end up going 7.

Maybe I just don't see it, but Iggy, Lawson, Gallinari, Faried, McGee and their bench do not strike fear in me as a unit. Especially, if they end up playing a great defensive team.

I think Lawson has the possibility to in the superstar tier of PG's, so I think people can stop saying they dont have a superstar on that team; and Iggy is a VERY good player, right above Rudy Gay, and Danny Granger as far as ratings go. I think they'll be excellent, and better on defense, which has been their achilles heel

I think Lawson has the possibility to in the superstar tier of PG's, so I think people can stop saying they dont have a superstar on that team; and Iggy is a VERY good player, right above Rudy Gay, and Danny Granger as far as ratings go. I think they'll be excellent, and better on defense, which has been their achilles heel

one thing is for sure... the lob city name might need a new home......

I'm thinking the Hawks are gonna surprise a lot a people. The fact that no one is mentioning them as a playoff team (7th-8th seed) is kinda surprising to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom