Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Marc Stein... Mitch Kupchak put Steve Blake & Chris Duhon on the trading block...

What this means?

It could either mean they are clearing a spot for Derek Fisher come March (which is unlikely because considering the age of the team, they'd just wait until February to trade Blake or Duhon if they want him back)

or

They're clearing out a spot to sign Leandro Barbosa.

That Smush speaking on Kobe sounds like it could be a Chappelle skit :lol:

*I wonder if anyone has put hands on Kobe behind the scenes? I mean, you hear stories of Mike going at people's throats and some of his teammates wanting to do nothing short of killing him, and I just wonder if any of the dudes Kobe has played with over the years have gone at him?

According to Marc Stein... Mitch Kupchak put Steve Blake & Chris Duhon on the trading block...

What this means?

It could either mean they are clearing a spot for Derek Fisher come March (which is unlikely because considering the age of the team, they'd just wait until February to trade Blake or Duhon if they want him back)

or

They're clearing out a spot to sign Leandro Barbosa.

Apparently Barbosa told a newspaper that they're preparing to make space for him. I don't have a source for this, though.

Cole Aldrich is so terrible. I can't stand this dude. Thabeet is better sans for the fouling out in 15 minutes 2 games in a row and behind him, we have Orton. Sucks

While there arent many players that stand out post Aldrich's selection, that swing and a miss has to hurt a little that he hasnt panned out at all.

Something tells me Kevin Martin will be a stud for the Rockets. Then he'll be a stud for some other team after the All Star break.

Last edited:
Tyreke?

Thomas Robinson actually does it a lot too... bugs the hell outta me
Isn;t Reke 6'5 though?

So who would you say does it more at that height Soriano?
I'm pretty sure he's listed at 6'6 but same thing 
laugh.gif

Something tells me Kevin Martin will be a stud for the Rockets. Then he'll be a stud for some other team after the All Star break.

A stud? Unlikely.... Playing for another team... Likely

Well, stud may have been an exaggeration, but if he could play like he his 1st full season with the Rockets, I could see that. Plus it seems like he's accepted playing defense for now.

Couple days late but still worth watching the first quarter IMO. Westbrook merking Jeremy Lin in the post and Jeremy Lin still always going right are 2 developments that will have importance going into the season. Terrence Jones had a great game too, generally playing the 5 position which was interesting. You don't really have to guard OKC's 5s so you can get away with that against us

Henson. :smokin

He is probably better than Sanders, Udoh and Mbah a Moute right now, but he'll end up getting buried on the bench.

Last edited:
Sullinger brings some good things - and was definitely a value pick considering where they got him. But he can not guard a pick & roll to save his life. So, if the C's lone objective is to knock off Miami, I can't see him being much of a factor in doing so.

Last year the Celts were dead last in the league in offensive rebounding by a mile. Not only were they the worst offensive rebounding team last year, they were one of the worst of all time. Part of that is by design (getting back & not allowing fast breaks) but it's one of the reasons their offense struggled so badly last year. If nothing else I think that's one area Sully can help. He's shown a knack for crashing the offensive glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom