Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESPN The Magazine and Marvel present LeBron: King of the Rings
King of the Rings No. 1, October 2012

TWO YEARS AGO, LeBron James predicted he would win not one, not two, not three ... but seven NBA titles. What if he was right? ESPN the Mag and Marvel Comics have united to create LeBron: King of the Rings, an epic tale of zombies, clones, holograms, bionics and a star who will stop at nothing to fulfill his promise.

smith has wanted out for years his only reason to sign back would be the $$$. and if im ATL i dont want him back move horford to his natural postion which is PF and go from there

He's wanted out up until about 3 months ago...

He'll be back long term for the Hawks, and it's because he wants to stay.

Also it'd be foolish for the Hawks to not want him back.

He's wanted out up until about 3 months ago...
He'll be back long term for the Hawks, and it's because he wants to stay.
Also it'd be foolish for the Hawks to not want him back.
why would you be so happy to welcome back a PF who can shoot that loves to shoot jumpers? im sure he is happy because he gets to shoot more with JJ gone

horford postion should be PF, let smith go and move him there.

why would you be so happy to welcome back a PF who can shoot that loves to shoot jumpers? im sure he is happy because he gets to shoot more with JJ gone

horford postion should be PF, let smith go and move him there.
Because Smith is one of the best all around players in the entire league.

And while Horford is better suited for PF, can the Hawks get fair value in return for Smith (a competent C or above average SF)?

Last edited:
^ Exactly what I was going to post..

Why move 20 steps forward (which they did by dumping JJ) then go 200 steps back..

If you're going to let Smith go.. You might as well let Horford go as well because there is not point of bothering because you won't be able to build as well.

Remember the name Mario Hezonja for the 2015 NBA draft, might as well call him white mamba reminds me of Kobe in so many ways right down to temperament and the number 8. :lol: :pimp:

Croatia is going to be serious this next generation, him and Dario Saric are both lottery picks imo.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen that first episode of NBA TV Open Court? Man Shaq is a hating *****. And stupid as hell too.

He play more like Ginobily than Kobe
Even with that being said. Dude won't make the NBA :lol:

Yeah 17 years old getting minutes on one of the best teams in Europe, he won't be in the NBA. :rolleyes

He's lottery pick, almost guaranteed.

Last edited:
That Hezonja kid is pretty nice. I googled him a little and right now he's projected as a top 10 pick in 2014 draft. He's gonna be overshadowed by Wiggins in that class though :tongue:

Yeah 17 years old getting minutes on one of the best teams in Europe, he won't be in the NBA. :rolleyes
He's lottery pick, almost guaranteed.

Reason I have that dude on my block list... blind hate and outlandish comment as usual.

Last edited:
I know it's just the off season, but I am liking the sixers squad this year. Jrue's gonna step up this year. 8)

Deron Williams got into a scuffle with AJ Price, and then this happened after the game.

@NYDNInterNets D-Will on Price: "Maybe he had some boys in the crowd he wanted to impress while he can with the little minutes he's going to get this year."

@NYDNInterNets More D-Will on Price: "I'm not a tough guy. I hate when people talk for no reason and that's pretty much what he did.

@NYDNInterNets Price, a Long Island guy, kept telling D-Will" I'm home." After crowd got behind D-Will, he said, "This is my home."

:rofl:

Deron Williams got into a scuffle with AJ Price, and then this happened after the game.
@NYDNInterNets D-Will on Price: "Maybe he had some boys in the crowd he wanted to impress while he can with the little minutes he's going to get this year."
@NYDNInterNets More D-Will on Price: "I'm not a tough guy. I hate when people talk for no reason and that's pretty much what he did.
@NYDNInterNets Price, a Long Island guy, kept telling D-Will" I'm home." After crowd got behind D-Will, he said, "This is my home."
roll.gif
i was at the game. crowd went nuts when that happened. brooklyn got dwills back
pimp.gif

You going to keep on dissing on OJ, taking little shots the very next time he has a bad game like you did the first two times Bhz? :lol:

It's a process man, he will have bad games. He will have good games. Good players don't click in one day, one week, one month, or even one year.

You going to keep on dissing on OJ, taking little shots the very next time he has a bad game like you did the first two times Bhz?
laugh.gif

It's a process man, he will have bad games. He will have good games. Good players don't click in one day, one week, one month, or even one year.
he rode dude his whole career in memphis now wants to turn on him
roll.gif

im still waiting on OJ to be better then Eric gordon.

You going to keep on dissing on OJ, taking little shots the very next time he has a bad game like you did the first two times Bhz? :lol:

OJ has never clicked for more than 3-4 games straight the past two seasons when the team was winning. Once he proves that, I'll give him more props. Until then, I still remember him as being inconsistent as hell. :lol:

I'm still rooting for him to do well, but he really let me down. Good/great players overcome obstacles and I think he failed at that. Instead of making the best out of his situation, it seemed as if he balled up and gave up. No one will ever be able to convince me that he couldn't have did more last season with the green light off the bench. He just didn't have it for the most part.

edit:

Mike, that's where you're wrong. :lol: I just said that I'm rooting for him.

And I think most people thought he was better and would be better than Eric Gordon after their first two seasons in the league. So, I don't see why that was a silly statement.

Last edited:
im still waiting on OJ to be better then Eric gordon.
To be fair, Gordon has missed 107 games in 4 years compared to 11 for OJ. It's hard to be better than someone if you're always in a suit.

Last edited:
Some guys just need the right scenario. Tyson Chandler was never a max player until he went to Dallas. Chauncey Billups wasn't anybody until he hooked up with Rick Carlisle. Michael Jordan wasn't good until he was born.

He's not going to be an elite guy, at least the odds are stacked heavily against him. But he can be a fringe All-star at best IMO. There were guys ahead of him in Memphis. Guys that were ahead of him in terms of the pecking order. Other than Dirk, there isn't really any competition for shots/possession.

If him and Darren can gel, they can probably help either other out quite a bit. That's a big if, though.

Jae Crowder. :pimp: :pimp: .

Tim MacMahon of ESPN Dallas is saying Dirk's right knee is becoming a problem again..

Swelling in his right knee. He's going to take it easy for a week.. If his right knee doesn't improve he will get surgery that will sit him between 3-6 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom