Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson Chandler was almost a Thunder, but our ******g horrible *** doctors had Presti rescind the trade citing issues they thought they saw with his big toe. :rolleyes All we were giving up was Mo Pete's herpes and I think Chris Wilcox.

Delonte West suspended from the Mavs for locker room outburst

The Warriors proposed new arena renderings :wow: http://www.nba.com/warriors/sf

11178113.jpg

Yeah, might turn into a post-CP3 Hornets kind of season, especially if Dirk misses more than 20 games.

We'll see. My biggest worry was the offense suffering with Dirk out there. They were atrocious against Barcelona, but against the Rockets tonight they lit it up. Collison helped. OJ helped. But that will need to be a nightly thing.

Time will tell. Things will be bleak without Nowitzki though.

Delonte West outburst? Wonder if he forgot his meds. Damn, in the pre-season too. Wonder what happened. Haven't been keeping up with the Mavs media folks on Twitter, must be something.

Tyson Chandler was almost a Thunder, but our ******g horrible *** doctors had Presti rescind the trade citing issues they thought they saw with his big toe. :rolleyes All we were giving up was Mo Pete's herpes and I think Chris Wilcox.
I think Joe Smith was in the trade too.

Lakers debuted a new court logo, though. 16 stars, one for each championship. I wonder if all the other NBA teams will copy us-oh, wait...

Last edited:
Lakers debuted a new court logo, though. 16 stars, one for each championship. I wonder if all the other NBA teams will copy us-oh, wait...
The court design is nice.

laugh.gif
@ you puffing your chest out like the Celtics don't have 17 championships.

Deron Williams got into a scuffle with AJ Price, and then this happened after the game.
@NYDNInterNets D-Will on Price: "Maybe he had some boys in the crowd he wanted to impress while he can with the little minutes he's going to get this year."
@NYDNInterNets More D-Will on Price: "I'm not a tough guy. I hate when people talk for no reason and that's pretty much what he did.
@NYDNInterNets Price, a Long Island guy, kept telling D-Will" I'm home." After crowd got behind D-Will, he said, "This is my home."

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

OJ messed up his hand, Dirk's knee, West outburst......

Only a matter of time before Kaman has something, and then there's still Elton Brand's corpse to deal with.

Yep, Cuban really showin the world how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom