Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd let myself go too after I attained Tyra Banks.
devil.gif

Rose got Tyra? She been around in showbiz for 2 decades, not sure how wonderful that is, ya know? :lol:

I dunno, weight, muscle or not, is still added weight. Why risk it? Why not stay lean a lil longer just to gauge the knee? Hopefully he's fine, I just got my ears perked when they mentioned it is all.

Rose got Tyra? She been around in showbiz for 2 decades, not sure how wonderful that is, ya know? :lol:

I dunno, weight, muscle or not, is still added weight. Why risk it? Why not stay lean a lil longer just to gauge the knee? Hopefully he's fine, I just got my ears perked when they mentioned it is all.

think he's talking about chris webber

You dummy... :lol:

Last edited:
This dude Boozer is too funny...

"ARGHHHHHHH"

"AND ONE"

"YOU CANT DO THAT"

"GIMME THAT"

:rofl: Dude does NOT shut up.

hey rck, if the Kings move, I humbly invite you to be a Pacer fan

:D

8)

:nerd:

Your bandwagon self isn't allowed to invite anyone.

um what? Whos bandwagon have I ever been on? I've been a Pacer fan since 1995, and have never supported any other franchise

You didn't start reppin pacers until the heat series last year. Bandwagon.

lol ok bro, you got it

I know I drove my bandwagon *** 6 hours to go see them play a few days ago.

Can we shut up about the fandom? Nobody cares and it sounds like a bunch of schoolgirls with all these quotes.

PM each other or organize a skype session.

Last edited:
This dude Boozer is too funny...

"ARGHHHHHHH"

"AND ONE"

"YOU CANT DO THAT"

"GIMME THAT"

roll.gif
Dude does NOT shut up.
"WE OUT!"

Boozer would be the all-time leader in And Ones if he actually got one every time he yelled it.

8)

um what? Whos bandwagon have I ever been on? I've been a Pacer fan since 1995, and have never supported any other franchise

lol ok bro, you got it

I'm not saying you're not a fan, I just don't remember seeing you rep pacers before the heat series. Sauna, MisterP, ohdannyboy, and that creek guy were the only ones I remember repping pacers anything.

Last edited:
I'm not saying your not a fan, I just don't remember seeing you rep pacers before the heat series. JM, MisterP, ohdannyboy, and that creek guy were the only ones I ever remember repping pacers anything.

you probably dont remember seeing me in this threat at all. I first came into this thread because I figured out that they had internet when I was stuck on this Army base in Kuwait. Either way, if "you're not saying I'm not a fan", what was the point of calling me a bandwagoner? I dont get it

and what other teams was I supposedly a fan of?

Last edited:

8)

lol ok bro, you got it

I'm not saying you're not a fan, I just don't remember seeing you rep pacers before the heat series. Sauna, MisterP, ohdannyboy, and that creek guy were the only ones I remember repping pacers anything.

:lol: If I remember correctly, MisterP was a Lakers fan from Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom