Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, should Rose ADD weight on a knee you tryna heal? Wouldn't you want to lose weight for a year til that knee gets a full year of strength back in it so you can see how its gonna react? THEN you can add weight once you know its completely healed.

Uh, should Rose ADD weight on a knee you tryna heal? Wouldn't you want to lose weight for a year til that knee gets a full year of strength back in it so you can see how its gonna react? THEN you can add weight once you know its completely healed.

He'll be alright

I wouldn't worry about a supposed 10 lbs of muscle affecting his knee. As long as he can keep his quickness with the added weight, then it should be all good.

Whenever you hear theses stories of players putting on weight though, it seems like they usually dislike it and end up shedding it.

I know you'll crack on me for bringing this up.... but when Chris Webber came back from his tear, the guy put on WAY too much weight and his game was never the same...

C-Webb's body structure weight, center of gravity is completely different to D Rose's. Big guys always have trouble with their knees/feet because they're so top heavy. I think Rose will be fine. Once he gets back into proper weight-training/cardio he'll shed the extra and be game fit again

Webber also had MICROFRACTURE surgery, and prior to his knee injury, had lots of back/ankle problems which probably contributed to his knee problems. He was 30 years old at the time, too.

Last edited:
Good stuff yall, Webb came back enormous 
laugh.gif

hey rck, if the Kings move, I humbly invite you to be a Pacer fan

:D

8)

:nerd:

Your bandwagon self isn't allowed to invite anyone.

um what? Whos bandwagon have I ever been on? I've been a Pacer fan since 1995, and have never supported any other franchise

Laker fans calling out bandwagon fans :wow:

Lakers/Lakers fans stay on your mind :smh:

Just funny how fan of biggest bandwagon franchise calls others bandwagon fans :lol:

Last edited:
I'd let myself go too after I attained Tyra Banks.
pimp.gif

its good weight tho, its not like he is getting fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom