Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ of course you don't get it...

I get the feeling Westbrook hates the Lakers :lol:

Forgot which commentator it was but he nearly called Kevin Martin 'Sefolosha' as he was going for the 3 :lol:

And he did it again :rofl: "Sefolosha with the shove" *Martin goes for the lay-up*
everyone does it, even our local guys. You won't get them confused on the defensive end though.

He has nothing to lose tho. The team is below .500 :lol:

He's just gonna put up good numbers in losses. Nothing special about that.

Durant !!! 
mean.gif

That man is scary.

Last edited:
About the laker injuries everyone had to know they were going to break down.

Trade for dwight who has a bad back. Doesnt look like himself. Could be because they aint passing him the ball.
Sign 38 year old nash. He played for the suns who have the best training staff in the league.

Last edited:
Kevin Durant was put on this planet to play basketball

He so so smooth. Enjoying watching him after the Knicks game made me throw up

aside from the injuries, the lakers:

still don't defend
don't have shooters
don't have a bench
don't have youth
have pau gasol

^^^ pretty much. You can focus on what they don't have right now or you can be smart and see what they do have right now. What they do have is GARBAGE, point blank, proven, is what it is.

Rudy Gay misses two free throws in the last minute then lets Tony Parker get by him for the game tying three. :lol:

Tell me what he did in the OT to win us the game, though....

:rofl:

Its amazing the standard people hold Rudy to and he had the best game on the team. Key rebounds down the stretch, key buckets, key block...he misses 2 FT's and the trade bus is back on. :smh: But, everyone was ignoring that slaw *** defense ZBO was playing on the pick and roll and Conley getting eaten alive by Parker.

DA :pimp: . That's why he needs more minutes and we need to reduce ZBO or Marc's minutes. We need an athletic big out there against elite PG's. The pick and roll almost ALWAYS kill us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom