Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't have to even get to that point if Rudy did what he was supposed to do. I didn't even highlight him letting Stephen Jackson wind up for a three the possession before Parker's buzzer beater.

Last edited:
It didn't have to even get to that point if Rudy did what he was supposed to do. I didn't even highlight him letting Stephen Jackson wind up for a three the possession before Parker's buzzer beater.

This game isn't on Rudy. He made some mistakes, but this game is really on our bigs (not including DA) and Conley. They didn't play well at all. I was close as hell watching the game in the arena and just constantly saw them getting tore up on the pick and roll. Rudy give up a contested 3 on Parker, a wide open look to Jackson and missed 2 FT's THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GAME. :lol:

Either way, they won. Like I said before, none of these role players we can get would've hit key buckets down the stretch when we needed it. That's why Rudy is needed. Jared Dudley is a good player, but you can't give him the ball in an iso situation and expect him to create. We have so many system players on this team because of Hollins. Let's not trade away our only guy that can do more than just be that role player for another role player. You are pretty much limited the teams potential come playoff time.

Last edited:
KD defecating on the Lakers.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom