Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR Smith's little brother who didn't make the team is still around.

Everyone just kinda...groupies the Knicks.

Honestly I hope he sticks around. Baron's here and I don't even know wtf he does, so he might as well stay too :lol:

I saw Baron riding the bench the other week and was like "WTF he's still employed".

Knicks are gonna make a ring for everyone that's ever sniffed a Knicks uni if they win the title

Baron works for msg/knicks at least for this season.... im thinking if he can actually play next year he will be on the team...

Am i missing something here? Kobe ain't locking up NOBODY especially Lebron.. sheesh

Kobe is like Fisher on defense nowadays

You didn't watch the last two games..

Now I don't think he could lock up Lebron at this point.

But his on ball defense is still very good... It's that Centerfield zone defense that is atrocious.. It's bad for any one who has ever played it.

Last edited:
Josh Smith is most definitely getting a near max / max deal.. At worst he comes away with $13mil a year.... It's not what you think he deserves (which I agree with you), it's just what he is going to get. Especially when you look at the PF/SF market.

If you offer Josh Smith $10mil a year, you probably would never speak another word to him in negotiations.

Already guaranteed he gets that offer from the Hawks (assuming he stays there)... And to get him in FA, you have to give him a competitive offer. Because the Hawks have Full Bird Rights.. A competitive offer is 4 year max money, because the Hawks can give him 5 years at slightly less, and come out with more guaranteed money.

If Cuban trades for him :rofl: He would have basically ended his chances at Dwight or CP3. Which was not going to happen in either case anyway.

Last edited:
Steph Curry injured his hand during shoot around? Make him a water boy again, enough is enough. Son is FRAGILE.

Stephen Curry will not play against the Heat on Wednesday due to knee and ankle injuries.
He aggravated a right ankle injury in the morning on Wednesday and X-rays were negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom