Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny to see how the c's gonna interact with other teammates. you know rondo dont care for the guys from mia, kg and melo, lol

No one in this thread should be complaining about the All-Star game. We all know how it goes. AI kept getting voted in over better players because he was AI. People aren't voting for Dwyane Wade cause he's exciting or great, but because he used to be exciting and great and they don't know anything. (Dwyane is still good... but not one of the 2 best or most exciting guards in the East kinda good)

league would have let him play. what do you think they gonna do? it's a fan voting exhibition gm. not like he got all nba first team :lol:
I am pretty sure if #NT took over the voting process and voted in Will Bynum and he had enough votes, Stern would Florida those damn ballots

I wish people would stop talking about JR SMith and Jamal are doing anything different/new from what they have always done

I'd have to go..

Russ
Tony
Harden
Lee
Duncan
Zach
Curry/Al Jefferson/Marc in that last spot.

All three having great years.

I wish people would stop talking about JR SMith and Jamal are doing anything different/new from what they have always done

No they haven't, but they're on better teams now.

I completely disagree that JR has been the second best Knicks player. That's Tyson, hands down.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom