Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faried lives up to his nickname. 2 offensive rebs, goes back on the defensive end gets a block, runs out for the slam. He could probably play through couple of overtimes.

SPURS TIME
pimp.gif

A7I4k6qCUAAzPMf.jpg

Minutes before tip off in Atlanta

The Seattle Hawks?
The Las Vegas Hawks?
The Kansas City Hawks?
The London Hawks?
The San Diego Hawks?
The Albequerque Hawks?

Averaged just 81% capacity last season at Phillips, and the Pacers were even worst at 14,168 or 78% capacity for 2nd to last even despite having a playoff team
The Hawks get no love here :smh: . Only time Philips had a good crowd was in the first round against BOS 4 years ago.

Is that seriously how its always like at ATL?! Even last season?! 

its always like that, why do you think Joe Johnson called out the fans last year when the arena was empty for playoff games and fans werent even into cheering for the team

A7I4k6qCUAAzPMf.jpg

Minutes before tip off in Atlanta

The Seattle Hawks?
The Las Vegas Hawks?
The Kansas City Hawks?
The London Hawks?
The San Diego Hawks?
The Albequerque Hawks?

Averaged just 81% capacity last season at Phillips, and the Pacers were even worst at 14,168 or 78% capacity for 2nd to last even despite having a playoff team
The Hawks get no love here :smh: . Only time Philips had a good crowd was in the first round against BOS 4 years ago.
I bet the ushers are douchebags and will probably attempt to stop you, but you could just buy Lower 100 bowl row ZZ tickets and walk down to the AA's.

If there was no team in Atlanta, I guarantee you guys that every NBA player would personally go to Stern to stop them from moving :lol:

NBA players LOVE going to the ATL. We all know the reason why too :rofl:

On a side note: Move the Kings to Seattle

B Jennings
Steph Curry
Josh Smith
Kris Humphries
Pekovic
Grevis Vasquez
Ersan Ilyasova
Rodney Stuckey
Gerald Green
Taj Gibson
JJ Redick
Jordan Crawford

is my fantasy squad...thoughts?

Your backcourt is gonna have problems defending! Brandon Jennings and Curry too small. And i hate humphries 
eyes.gif

B Jennings
Steph Curry
Josh Smith
Kris Humphries
Pekovic
Grevis Vasquez
Ersan Ilyasova
Rodney Stuckey
Gerald Green
Taj Gibson
JJ Redick
Jordan Crawford

B Jennings
Steph Curry
Josh Smith
Kris Humphries
Pekovic

Grevis Vasquez
Ersan Ilyasova
Rodney Stuckey

Gerald Green
Taj Gibson
JJ Redick
Jordan Crawford

Don't think you'll have problems getting any points :lol:

lakers have problems man :smh:

dwight isn't healthy. you can just tell. he doesn't have the normal lift he usually does.
the offense is trash. they spend 12-15 seconds handing off to each other just to post up dwight. why not just post his *** up to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom