Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers had this young assistant coach thats been around Phil Jackson for a VERY long time. They should of made him head coach. They could of probably still had the triangle :T.  Forgot his name

Lakers will be fine when Brown gets fired.

Jamison at the 3, Ron at the 2, both out of position and one of the dumbest ******g ideas I have ever seen.

New, better coach will slide Jamison back to the 4, go ahead and play Ron back the at 3, Meeks at the 2, and most likely Nash and Dwight/Pau with the 2nd unit so they always have 2 of the big 4 with 3 bench guys.

Then he can play Dwight/Pau at C, with Jordan Hill at the 4, Ebanks, Kobe and Blake and still have balance, spread minutes and keep guys in rythym and comfortable.

Then he can play all 4 at once in the final 6 minutes of games + Ron for D, or Meeks for shooting/spacing.

Everything I just said, Mike Brown hasn't done for a single second yet this year. :lol:

This clippers vs spurs is game is live. very physical and a lot of tension.

best team in la vs the best team in the Western conference.

What do you expect?

All that money going to waste in la. I LOVE IT.

Last edited:
The Lakers had this young assistant coach thats been around Phil Jackson for a VERY long time. They should of made him head coach. They could of probably still had the triangle :T.  Forgot his name

Brian Shaw..

Triangle would be a terrible offense for the Lakers... Even worse than whatever is going on now.. There is a reason why Kobe has one of if not the first quality PGs in his career..

Because you could put a dead horse at PG in the triangle

The triangle has 11 titles in like 19 seasons, the Princeton has never won a single thing, ever, but the Triangle is worse than the Princeton.

Ok.

This clippers vs spurs is game is live. very physical and a lot of tension.

best team in la vs the best team in the Western conference.
DEAD 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The triangle has 11 titles in like 19 seasons, the Princeton has never won a single thing, ever, but the Triangle is worse than the Princeton.
Ok.

Your complaint about the Princeton was that it takes the ball out of Nash's hands too much...

There really is no other way to run the triangle than how Fisher did.. So if you want to be pissed that Nash doesn't have the ball in his hands, be consistent across offenses.

Last edited:
You got me mixed up with someone else. I could care less about Nash, hello, your first day on NT or something?

What I said was that Ron Artest should not be dribbling around instead of Nash while Nash runs curls all over the baseline for 16 seconds.

The triangle does not cause either of those things. Ron may get a dribble (on his own mind you, not scheduled) but not anything close to what he does now.

It also doesn't call for Dwight or Pau to get the ball at the 3 point line and swing it around. Why even have to defend either of them 20 feet from the hoop? :lol:

jamal crawford

dribble

dribble

dribble

turnover on Bonner

:smh: :smh:

Nice fake by Thiago though :pimp:

I wasn't really watching the game closely but I can't really blame Mike Brown on this one. Lakers were just buns. Dwight looked out of it and so did Kobe until the 4th. Artest makes the most horrible decisions like WTF it's like he is just going for lolz at this point. Steve Blake if it's not a wide open 3 with the clock running out what is he good for? I'm not sure he's taken a shot in the paint this season. at times he plays good D but he gets no respect from the refs, other guards just shove him off knowing they can get away with it. looking forward to the next game vs Detroit tho:rolleyes

Lot of Laker posts for a guy that has a game on right now. Weird.

Tool bags gonna tool bag. :smokin

I hate Griffin a lot. His overall personality makes me mad -_-. Acts like such a little B**** sometimes.

Spurs getting punked, CP3 flopping. Manu's bald spot is like the eye of a tornado :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom