Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if melo starts *****in like LeBron would he start getting calls? Ish is outrageous. Between him and drose I don't know who gets fewer calls. And I know LeBron is LeBron but he gets coddled the most.

apparently you gotta whine like a brat to get calls word to Dwade throwing temper tantrums

wouldnt be shocked if the clips pull some garbage like that against memphis in the playoffs for a win

this game is fun

Last edited:
Look how physical the refs let Grizzlies play on those last two post ups by Sheed and Melo

That wouldve been 8 calls if that were Z-bo posting instead of Sheed :lol:

This game is a basketball fan's dream. Intensity, grit, physical. I'm loving it. Feels like a game from the 90's. Half court basketball at its finest.

Sheed :wow:

Last edited:
Dudes get blocked and the ball magically ends up in someones hand for a wide open J

Is this 2k13?

Last edited:
Great game, both teams looking ready for anybody any given night. And this physical play is great for the game IMO.

if i was Melo at this point I would just bite the bullet and take the 15k fine for complaining about the refs publicly. Dude gets 0 calls, pretty sure he smashed all the refs wives.

What's good with Isiah Thomas? I know he back from a death in family, but he hasn't been playing well thus far.

It's really terrible to give a team a momentum swing just by fouling the other team out of the game.

Melo needs to learn that he's not lebron and get away with crying to the refs like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom