Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's still not time to panic guys!"
"We only have Kobe Bryant and Dwight ******g Howard, Cavs we're stacked with CJ Miles, Alonzo Gee, and that Varejao."
"Steve Nash would have shut down Kyrie Irving"

:rofl: SERIOUSLY! Dudes staying complaining that they never have enough then want to talk about how wack their coach is but when OTHER players had those SAME coaches, they were expected to win the NBA Finals.:rolleyes

Yo whoever said that don't know basketball, I'll admit we are GARBAGE on defense they cannot stop the pick n roll, damn they can't even rotate its sad :smh:

Boozer reaction gif please :lol:

2iq0ps.png

No gif but still funny than a mofo :rofl:

who said this? :lol:

No one..

The only thing close was said by me (and it wasn't that close)... In which I said Nash isn't a good defender. But he plays smart basketball.. He wouldn't stop Kyrie, but he at least uses his IQ on defense... Something Duhon cannot do.. And because Nash uses his IQ it won't stop him, but it will be a little more difficult to score. (Paraphrasing)

Last edited:
I've said it before, I'll say it again.. I want to be a cameraman whose only job is to find those gif caliber moments, with the perfect slow zoom in.

Man I feel bad for Kobe. He did everything he could tonight but the Lakers are just a poor defensive team. I never would have thought. They really need to snatch Redz, he's a defensive hog - and he can scrap up some points and assists regularly.

I was at the game tonight, and there were a crazy amount of Kobe/Lakers fans at the Q.

Kyrie Swervin' :x :smokin he danced around the court today.

Last edited:
"It's still not time to panic guys!"

"We only have Kobe Bryant and Dwight ******g Howard, Cavs we're stacked with CJ Miles, Alonzo Gee, and that Varejao."

"Steve Nash would have shut down Kyrie Irving"

just curious as to why u hate the lakers?

Lakers should just tank. This isn't their year. 
laugh.gif
 Any comparisons with the '10-11 Heat are now out of the question.  

Last edited:
So as a Laker fan from Toledo, Ohio....I got surprised with Laker - Cavs tickets for my birthdays....9 rows from the floor....amazing...I can finally cross off "See Kobe play live in person" off my bucket list...The dude is a walking living legend...I don't care if you hate the Laker's, if Kobe comes to your town, go watch....On that note...man it suck's to lose this game...I know we're as talented a first 6 as any in the league, but we desperately need to put a nice run together..As for.Kyrie..this man is ridiculous...I've seen the olympic pratice GIF..I've seen the commercials...and this is my second time seeing him live...and each game he had two or three times where I went
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...This man is the truth...I hope he stays in Cleveland and turns them into something special.

^i felt the same way when the lakers came to sac a few weeks ago, getting to see Kobe play and all

And it felt so much sweeter when the kings pulled off the W :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom