Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think the heat are going to pick it up.  Nobody is going to really buckle down until after the all-star break when it REALLY counts.  Lakers will be garbage all year, regardless.

when Blake Griffin gets old and loses his hair.... he's gonna look like a cancer patient.

:lol: Blake Griffin with the blatantly poor acting skills :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ I think the Tyson Chandler part was my favorite - "To have sex with them?", "To have sex with them, yeah."

Last edited:
reason i said the Sloan thing, directly from Derons mouth

"I was injured the first year (and needed season-ending right wrist surgery)," Williams said Monday, a day before the Nets host the Jazz at Barclays Center. "I've really had injuries while I've been with (the Nets) the whole time. And didn't have the talent around me that I did (with the Jazz).

"And that system (in Utah) was a great system for my style of play. I'm a system player, and I loved Coach (Jerry) Sloan's system. I loved the offense there. We could've been a really good team. We just weren't that good defensively as a group."

The Pacers rank
1st in rebounds per game with 46.3
1st in points allowed with 90.4

29th in points per game with 91.0
26th in assists per game with 19.9

These dudes are playing OUTSTANDING defense, and even with Roy Hibbert sucking ****, still manage to lead the league in rebounding. I definitely blame the low assist totals on our lack of a competent back up point guard, considering George Hill has been assisting the ball very well lately. Paul George is definitely honing his offensive game, and has some very big scoring games the past few weeks. At 13-11, I'm very disappointed in this team, but as long as they continue to play solid defense, they should be ok come playoff time.

over the past week, Pau George averaged 23.3 points, 7.0 rebounds, 4.3 assists, 1.7 steals and 1.3 blocks :smokin

The Pacers only have 1 player shooting 50%, and thats David West at .501
The other starters shooting percentages are
Paul George at .424
George Hill at .403
Roy Hibbert at .389

:x

Last edited:
dont know if stephen a smith lying or trying to be funny by saying he never heard of chandler parsons :smh::lol:

dont know if stephen a smith lying or trying to be funny by saying he never heard of chandler parsons
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Wouldn't surprise me if he really just doesn't know who he is. I find Stephen A entertaining, but he does argue with Skip Bayless for a living. No self-respecting NBA head would associate himself with such a troll. 

Just curious, for the folks regurgitating the same ol tired **** his critics make about him, about how he sucks etc... do any of y'all even watch the Rockets games?

Like I said before, it doesn't take long to see he's playing out of his element with the Rockets, esp with Harden. Just simply watch the games. If u've watched most of his games, you'll know he's an instinctive PG - when he plays without thinking, he plays at his best. He's most effective when he's relentlessly attacking and penetrating into the paint without thinking. He doesn't do any of that with the Rockets and won't need to cause they have Harden.

Harden is the better player between the two, but Harden can play well without the ball (evident with KD and Westbrick). Lin CLEARLY plays better with the ball in his hands. Rockets coaching staff should split the ball handling duties and force the defense to to pick their poison between him and Harden, but instead, they just let Harden bring it up every time down the court/run plays while Lin stands in the corner with the defense saggin off of him. Dude's game is not made to stand in the corner all game.

And in defense of Toney D, he's actually playing really well this season, especially with Harden.

I'm in Houston and can barely see Rockets games (thanks CSN/DirecTV), so I can cut them a pinch of slack if they don't watch them :lol: But usually when it concerns the Rockets, people barely know what they're talking about anyway. They just look at the box scores and do the usual armchair stuff.

I do think it's funny that Knicks fans are pulling for him so badly to fail, when the Knicks actually wanted him there, and only signed Felton to save face. It looks for good now since the Knicks are undefeated at home, and have the best record in the East, but flip the Knicks/Rockets records around and the Knicks thread would be a massive cesspool.

Kendrick Perkins with that follow through pose though

The way we closed out this half
mean.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom