Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is anyone assuming TP is a system player? Folks kill me when they label someone as a system player. What are you basing it off of? He has never played for anyone else. And you have a nerve to use that "idea" against him. As if it holds any truth.

Don't disrespect that man like that.

[quote name="DCAllAmerican"][quote name="JJs07"]
His speech as little-to-nothing to do w/ why I think he's dumb. .[/quote]
Lies........ :rolleyes[/quote]Wait, so you question when other people make assumptions about others... But it's okay for you to make assumptions about others? :lol:

"Don't make assumptions about others... unless you are me." :lol:

Sound like a fool saying TP should be MVP over LeBron it's not even close, yeah TP is having an MVP type season but I wouldn't even put him over KD let alone Bron

Sound like a fool saying TP should be MVP over LeBron it's not even close, yeah TP is having an MVP type season but I wouldn't even put him over KD let alone Bron

A Fool? Really? It's foolish to say the best player on the best team in the NBA at present is the MVP?

Foolish? Oh Okay :lol:

Come on man, If you are a true follower of the NBA, then there's no way that that train of thought is FOOLISH.

He has no other all stars (Still a good supporting cast though. None like Lebron or KD though) and has led his team to the best record in the L.

But it's foolish? :lol:

Last edited:
I don't even know if Splitter or Ginobili are in that Bledsoe class tho
He's the 3rd best player on the clips, watch him get a billion dollars in the off season.
the first part, I'll let MJshoes debate you on that

the second part, Jerome James got a couple billion dollars a decade ago too 
laugh.gif

I really don't think anyone sounds like a FOOL for saying TP deserves the MVP. But we just have been told, convinced, lectured by the media that LBJ/KD are the front runners. I wish we would all realize that our MVP candidate choices are pushed on us.

I am not saying that TP deserves it.
I am not saying LBJ/KD don't deserve it.

I AM saying that it isn't stupid, dumb, or foolish if he can make a claim and back it up.

Especially for something as ambiguous as the MVP award.

Because if there was a TP agenda pushed by the sports media since day 3- of this season, you all wouldn't be calling it STUPID.

Also, DC, Kobe just did a little shimmy-fadeaway-turnaround and Van Gundy's said "Kobe with the little Dream shake."

What he should have said was "Kobe with the little DreamPhilBickerstaffBrownCleamonsShawRambis shake." :lol:

Because clearly Kobe has that in is Arsenal from Del Harris. :lol:

Also, DC, Kobe just did a little shimmy-fadeaway-turnaround and Van Gundy's said "Kobe with the little Dream shake."

What he should have said was "Kobe with the little DreamPhilBickerstaffBrownCleamonsShawRambis shake." :lol:

Because clearly Kobe has that in is Arsenal from Del Harris. :lol:
Kobe has been doing that before he ever even worked with dream. His damn idol did that move for the longest before Dream was even known for it.

Because it doesn't. If you can look at every aspect of the game and come out and say TP deserves it over the field then hey, more power to you.

"Because it doesn't." That's it? :lol:

What i'm saying is Lebron, and KD, are without a doubt MVP candidates. But why isn't TP just as deserving if they end the season how they are now? That is, the best record in the League with him performing at an all star level. Taking into account that Westbrook, Ibaka, Bosh, Wade, etc. aren't on his team?

He's just as worthy for the award as KD and Lebron.

The Tp argument for MVP for sure isn't foolish. Anytime someone playing as well as TP and has his team with the best record in the NBA has to be considered. With that being said, he isn't the mvp and wont win it.

Granted, he isn't playing with Wades and westbrooks etc, but the players he his playing with are really good and in there roles are great even. But, talent wise there not okc's and miami's supporting cast. TP at 20 and 7 can't have the best record in the L without having a great team. So, the argument for tp's mvp because of his "Lack of supporting cast" and still having the best record in the L isnt strong enough when you couple in Lebron dominating him in mostly every statistical category to go along with having the best team in the east. Same can basically be said for Durant. Is he deserving of it and should he be considered ? for sure. He has been in years past even. But he shouldn't win it.

Last edited:
This is gonna be like 1993 all over again. People sick of voting for LeBron, so they'll give it to KD because of OKC's record and whatnot. LeBron is just on another level though. It's absurd how well he's playing, on both ends.

This is gonna be like 1993 all over again. People sick of voting for LeBron, so they'll give it to KD because of OKC's record and whatnot. LeBron is just on another level though. It's absurd how well he's playing, on both ends.
I agree. It is LeBron's award to lose. I still say they gave it to Rose that year since they were mad at LeBron for the Decision fiasco.

Totally agree. It's his award to lose until he retires tbh.

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
Earl Clark work at gas station before he play for Lakers now he better than the dog **** Dwight Howard he can go **** himself forever

"Because it doesn't." That's it? :lol:

Like I said before, I'm not going to go type what everyone else has said over and over again to that argument. If you think he deserves it as much as Bron/KD/CP3 or hell even Melo, then you stick with that train of thought. I'm not saying he's not having a great season. But he's below a few folks for MVP.

DC, you don't think D12 had it that year Rose won it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom