Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Kevin Cleveland a Jazz fan?
Get the heck outta here

I thought he was a Hornets/Pelicans Fan

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I felt like it was some obscure team.

from the Cavs-Pacers game a few nights ago..

Mar 18, 2013; Cleveland, OH, USA; A Cleveland Cavaliers fan holds a sign asking Miami Heat's LeBron James to "Come Back" during the fourth quarter against the Indiana Pacers at Quicken Loans Arena. nba, king james bron champion #thereturn

Last edited:
No way lebron mid range or footwork is better than kobe. I think people forgot how good kobe was.

Last edited:
The Knicks are basically done without Melo, Amare, and Chandler. Their bounced in the first round.

You're acting like all three of those guys are out for the rest of the year.

Melo will be back in a few days and Chandler is out for a week. Easy there buddy.

Amare is out for another 4-5 weeks, but will return hopefully during the first round.

Legit check, help me out
roll.gif

Some if you fools still don't believe in the Nuggets?

Completely different Nuggets team. I know some of y'all won't care to admit it. But I wouldn't doubt it if they made it to the WCF, not one bit. This team is legit. When they need to lockdown on Defense, especially the peremiter defense, they're a bunch of hounds. Iggy brought that defensive intensity to this team.
Nuggets will be a tough out for any team they play in the 1sr round
Nothing worse than a Nick Collison charge
I so dislike that dude.

It's unbelievable how revered he is here. When he checks in the game, bby far gets the loudest pop. He makes a wide open layup, DJ Boom goes crazy, the PA announcer is all NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK COLLISSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN! and fireworks go off, the cheerleaders run on the court, confetti, Jock Jams starts playing, the wave breaks out, **** is ridiculous. And I'm the only dude in the arena looking around like, "
eyes.gif
it was a layup." Then the next play Westbrook comes down and does a frontflip from the logo at half court and dunks on Dwight Howard, Osama Bin Laden, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, and Lucifer and it's crickets (silence) in the arena. I stand up like, "YOOO ****. He just dunked on Kobe, LeBron, Osama, Howard, and the Devil from halfcourt! You see that!!" look around and everybody got their arms crossed with the
indifferent.gif
face on talkin' bout, "He shoulda passed to Collison, Collison was open." I don't know why they like him so much, I just can't quite put my finger on it.
He's the heart and soul of that team though. Hes the last true Seattle Supersonic on the roster, you gotta respect him.
Chris Webber is good at his job
I only got to watch like 5 minutes of basketball last night, this is the part I saw. Hilarious.

Seriously how are specific people still allowed to run around trolling this thread every day?

I've been telling y'all Marcus Thorton is underrated.

Nuggets are a first round exit. Y'all seen their track record. Only time they got outta the first round in the past decade was when Iverson teamed up wit' Melo.

I thought #GangGreen had that Boston game :smh:

LeBron crushed #CelticNation dreams :frown:

Shout out to Jeff Green though! Most underrated player in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom