Not open for further replies.
this 
laugh.gif

I feel like I wouldn't be classy enough to be a Nets fan
laugh.gif

that actually explains alot about him and his brother 
laugh.gif

always thought he was from LA

Born there but went to HS here. Little cousin seen em at a local basketball tournament and they didnt wanna give him an autograph. Lol. He was 7 at the time too

Looks like Brooklyn is in control, but I've got the feeling that Nate Robinson will have an epic performance this series then return to his normal self in the next round.

respect dwill for shooting that 3 normally and not jumping into the defender to draw a foul like 90% of the nba would do

Joe johnson's game is a mixture of ray Allen's smoothness and wades's strength, but we never see his full potential because son has the heart of Chuckie Finster from rugrats.

If I was Boozer and another fan in the other teams's building was yelling my name like that throughout the game I would be ******

Joe johnson's game is a mixture of ray Allen's smoothness and wades's strength, but we never see his full potential because son has the heart of Chuckie Finster from rugrats.
i was super hyped too when he chose atl when he became a free agent. But i knew he was a sham when he was an allstar and didnt score a point till i think his 3rd selection

i was super hyped too when he chose atl when he became a free agent. But i knew he was a sham when he was an allstar and didnt score a point till i think his 3rd selection
eek.gif
 are you a Hawks fan?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom