Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iBAmshFebXbVT.gif

Why everyone pissed about watching nets bulls?

I'm enjoying that series.

The east sucks but at least top teams play defense? I kno whey suck but after watching west coast ball for a few weeks there is nooooo defense played in comparison. Memphis belongs in the east. And the spurs play different than they used to

It's very different. Like we still have NBA and ABA

Last edited:

The east sucks but at least top teams play defense? I kno whey suck but after watching west coast ball for a few weeks there is nooooo defense played in comparison. Memphis belongs in the east. And the spurs play different than they used to

Defensive ball is one thing but this Bulls series reminds me of College ball and I hate College ball.

West plays plenty of defense, they just can score too. Denver, GS, SA, OKC, LAC push the ball, space the floor and have more ability. Grizz most resemble an Eastern team because they can't score.

That Bulls/Nets slop-fest belongs in 2001.

West plays plenty of defense, they just can score too. Denver, GS, SA, OKC, LAC push the ball, space the floor and have more ability. Grizz most resemble an Eastern team because they can't score.

That Bulls/Nets slop-fest belongs in 2001.

Agreed.

"That's a dirty play by Patrick Beverley! Shouldn't be allowed to do that!"

*watches video of Russ doing the same thing*

"Oh well Russell was just trying to make a play on the ball, good hard nosed play!"

I hate a lot of yall

You're confusing defense with 2 teams that just can't score.

The bulls cant score but play crazy elite defense. I enjoy it

Nets pieces just don't fit. But sometimes u see flashes of deron and lopez is actually very good on offense

Plus I've seen stackhouse shoot 7 airballs minimum. Thats entertainment

I don't think it was dirty, but those aren't the same plays. Russ was clearly calling a timeout and the whistle blew while Lin called time after Russ tried the steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom