Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
man that punishment for j.r. is just iuno....str8 up a b move. I swear the nba is the least contact, contact sport of all sports. I could see a flagrant...but suspended with no pay...

He elbowed someone in the face in the 2013 NBA.. That gets a suspension. Players should know better.

Gosh dang Bill Simmons made me hate the Thunder. After he wrote that freaking article I had so much hate in my heart for the organization haha. I feel bad for Westbrook but I am kinda glad the Thunder are getting screwed now. :\

Hey_

Gosh dang Bill Simmons made me hate the Thunder. After he wrote that freaking article I had so much hate in my heart for the organization haha. I feel bad for Westbrook but I am kinda glad the Thunder are getting screwed now. :\

What article?

Julius F. Wrek

looking at this game and the playoffs in general...the so called experts were waaaaaaaay off. Said lakers would take it to 6, hawks would get swept and blown out every game, the celtics would take it to 7, nets would win in 5, so on and so forth...bout the only ones they got right was the easy picks ala heat sweep, and good series between clips and grizz.

looking at this game and the playoffs in general...the so called experts were waaaaaaaay off. Said lakers would take it to 6, hawks would get swept and blown out every game, the celtics would take it to 7, nets would win in 5, so on and so forth...bout the only ones they got right was the easy picks ala heat sweep, and good series between clips and grizz.

Ok

Aight let's see this Westbrook-less OKC team. Glad to see Brooks made the right move with Jackson tho.

:lol: Perkins let em know what's good off rip.

Last edited:

There's only one expert and that's God, Ernie

they normally are

kevin mchale is such a bad coach. why is harden ever guarding ibaka?

howarddealwithit.gif

going small and putting ourselves and into instant foul trouble. mchale gon mchale

the thunder. are getting. every. single. call.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom