• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That **** just ruined my night. Why did we gift these dudes the game like that?

Damn shame. Brett Brown should have called a time out.

Brett Brown is absolutely clueless in last second situations. Even if we called timeout he would have just turned into a statue and we would have inbounded the ball without any plan again. This was just a bad game overall game for us, probably had a lot to do with it being the first 10PM game we've had this year. Simmons foul trouble really killed us though and idk what Covington was thinking just giving Fox that midrange jumper. Kings also shot out of their ******* minds in the first half. Swear they hit just about every three they took in the first couple quarters.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers was that 6-8 for 18 points from Ben efficient enough for you?

The Thunder are a very non exciting team to watch considering they have Russ, PG, and Melo. Even if their record was weak you'd think they'd at least be fun to watch. But outside of the TWolves game, majority of their games have been trash to watch excitement wise and I've watched a good amount

The Thunder are a very non exciting team to watch considering they have Russ, PG, and Melo. Even if their record was weak you'd think they'd at least be fun to watch. But outside of the TWolves game, majority of their games have been trash to watch excitement wise and I've watched a good amount
I didn't even watch the last 3 games.
I watched the Sixer game tonight instead.
NOw I'm watching Mr. Robot.
Who is winning the Denver game btw?

Bootyate cutting up right now

OKC ain't going anywhere when Raymond Felton is considered an important piece

Luckily, OKC has us tomorrow and will whoop our *** so they'll get on the winning track soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom