Westbrook done played with

Kevin Durant
James Harden
Paul George
Carmelo Anthony
Serge Ibaka
Steven Adams

Just to name a few....

And he never made basketball easier for any of them.

IMG_9629.GIF

Again in his career he's been to 3 Conference Finals & 1 Finals.... why do ya'll keep acting like he's some sort of detriment to them winning. I don't think you could have such success with a PG who can't "run an offense".

This is like the people who will fight to their grave saying Kobe didnt help his teammates despite literally being one of the bigger winners in NBA history.

"My beh luh do cocaine,
can't buy no beh no wed ring...
Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci Gang
Gucci Gang Gucci Gang Gucci"

and he constantly shoots under 40 percent in the conference finals... kd is that great .. those conference finals and finals appearances were in spite of russ not because of him. those who get it , get it.

Except KD didn’t get out of the first round without Russ when Russ was hurt....
Some of you dudes and these garbage takes just because you dislike a player :lol:

You just have to let the 'We clown Russ Crew' cook when they turn the stove on.
No use in trying to order take out if they'd rather burn a meal.

Looks good on paper for sure...but I have my reservations on Donovan being able to coach them past GS. Couldn't figure out how to run an offensive complex enough to avoid late game iso ball with 2 stars....not sure how he'll do it with 3.

sass2.png

Except KD didn’t get out of the first round without Russ when Russ was hurt....
Some of you dudes and these garbage takes just because you dislike a player :lol:

I think you mean the 2nd round

Dudes game is mesmerizing, I don't understand how he gets some of these floaters to go down. Hope Fultz comes back healthy this year to see these guys together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom