Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't think this will exist. :lol:

Craziest part about that comeback is that clifford is a good coach & has a solid roster. It's not like the C's came back on aau earl's suns.

Amazing

He was trending towards this and the Lakers traded him away for space, and are about to do the same thing to another high lottery pick.

Just terrible roster management over there.

Super Team can't stay together :/

The Oklahoma City Thunder are unlikely to continue with their current trajectory of an expensive roster and the luxury tax ramifications. The Thunder will have a luxury tax bill of approximately $25 million this season and it would be even higher in 18-19.

The Thunder signed Russell Westbrook to a $233 million extension in training camp while Paul George can sign a new deal this offseason.

"If we're being honest with ourselves, this is a one-year run with this team," said Wojnarowski on his podcast. "They have one chance with this team because they cannot bring back this team together next year. Even if Paul George re-signs and says 'I want to stay.' Financially, it is impossible for this team, I don't want to say remotely look the same, but the idea of Carmelo, Westbrook and George on the same roster withe Melo opting into his salary next year.

"This would be an incredible bill for the New York Knicks, the Lakers or Steve Ballmer to pay, nevermind Clay Bennett in a small market like Oklahoma City."

Too early.

Wonder how they'll play once Hayward returns though.

Fair

Charlotte was basura but celtics did pull it together in the 4th. I think if it was the bucks, cavs, raptors, pacers, hawks, sixers, heat, knicks, sparks it would been a easy dub.

Ehhhhh well yeah.

Better if we hit the injury bug now than in mid-late season.

Who-IS-that-masked-man-AP-Bill-Kostroun.jpg

Put the mask on, Uncle!

Didn't know Gelo used the five finger discount at multiple stores. Those of you saying he's just a lid doing stupid stuff, where is the line drawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom