• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First ever unanimous MVP+DPOY along with 2nd straight coming off of his first ring and Olympic Gold?

Would've been reeeeeal nice.................

That BS shot clock is the worst. Make that ish 24 seconds. Tired of these dudes passing the ball around for 30 seconds only to throw up a brick :smh:

Unfortunately, I think lowering the count even further wouldn't make college any better. The pace of a game with a 24-second clock is too fast for college players (as a whole).

Makes me wonder when the next championship team's best player will be their point guard. It's rare that it's like that, it'll be interesting to see if Curry is just one of the few blips in history or if with the way the game is changing if this becomes a regular thing

:lol: y’all ainf right. :lol:

What don’t y’all like about the OK3? They have three dynamite scorers and two of them are elite defenders. So you guys are telling me the OK3 aren’t a threat and not a 60 win team?! (Potentially)

On paper they were bro, I thought it. But after watching them alot so far. Nahhhh. I blame coaching and Iso ball. Run some D*** sets B.

Wait....which two are elite defenders?

Wait who's even the elite defender to begin with???

They already have 7 losses. Meaning they’d have to go 56-15 the rest of the way just to reach 60. That’s a 65-win pace for a full season. That seems pretty unlikely.

Stopped reading at elite defenders.

Paul George isn't a top 5 two-way player in the world?! 1, LeBron 2. Kawhi 3. KD. 4. Klay 5. YG Trece/ The Brodie

Wow, after these seven games NT has really hopped off the OK3 bandwagon. Y'all are so quick to change tune. :lol:
56-15 from ere until April/May is unlikely but definitely not impossible. We'll see.

Is this Boston team special? or is it way too early to put a label on them?

I mean they took down CHA without any of their all stars. That's unheard of. Brad Stevens COTY ceremony coming up anytime soon? I mean jeez.

I hope Kyrie or Alfred can be ready for tomorrow in Toronto. Masked Kyrie makes a return to the Air Canada Centre!? :nerd:

I mean they took down CHA without any of their all stars. That's unheard of. Brad Stevens COTY ceremony coming up anytime soon? I mean jeez.

I hope Kyrie or Alfred can be ready for tomorrow in Toronto. Masked Kyrie makes a return to the Air Canada Centre!? :nerd:

Too early.

Wonder how they'll play once Hayward returns though.

Charlotte was basura but celtics did pull it together in the 4th. I think if it was the bucks, cavs, raptors, pacers, hawks, sixers, heat, knicks, sparks it would been a easy dub.

LeBron a 2 way player? :lol::lol::lol:
Screenshot (13).png

Screenshot (12).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom