• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter where you turn there's flourishing. This season has delivered, I've not been invested like this in years

D. Mitchell aka Dark Skin Eric Gordon showing out
Porzingis might just have gotten the nod from me in terms of >Kat
Ratsull will forever depress me on what could have been with BBB
Hipster Jokic giving the nerds something to cheer for every night
Greek

No matter where you turn there's flourishing. This season has delivered, I've not been invested like this in years

D. Mitchell aka Dark Skin Eric Gordon showing out
Porzingis might just have gotten the nod from me in terms of >Kat
Ratsull will forever depress me on what could have been with BBB
Hipster Jokic giving the nerds something to cheer for every night
Greek

How could you not mention:

Byrie Irving flexin on his X Bish
Simmons ROY campaign
Curry revenge tour
OK3
Cavs implosion/ End of an Era/ AARP extension team
Wizards Fools Gold/ Hawks Northeast

Not bad, not bad at all

How could you not mention:

Byrie Irving flexin on his X Bish
Simmons ROY campaign
Curry revenge tour
OK3
Cavs implosion/ End of an Era/ AARP extension team
Wizards Fools Gold/ Hawks Northeast

Not bad, not bad at all
I been mentioning Croc Rondo way too much, he has ROY locked up
But yeah the season is actually delivering, just have to avoid injuries. There's so many more storylines, every night it's something to talk about

Parker and Lavine waiting in the rafters

Frank gotta swing at Lebby for those comments

By the time Minnesota figures out their identity it may be too late, they're horrendous on defense. Like, despicable

this is why the Cavs are playing like trash... lebron whos the leader of his team is worrying about who the Knicks drafted instead of how to improve his team :lol:

So,

Which one of y'all's squads grabbing DJ at the deadline? Cavs won't give the BKN pick up for Jordan, but I know that's going to be the first place Clips try to send DJ to.

Why would they trade DeAndre?

Turning 30, sketchy fit next to Blake, Will be a FA this summer, could get a solid return for him, (Potentially a 1st) to go along with their lotto pick if / when they don't make the playoffs.

Don't see how he's a bad fit next to Blake, if anything, the overall roster just isn't that good or healthy.

But if it comes to that point, Thompson for Jordan wouldn't be a bad trade.

Turning 30, sketchy fit next to Blake, Will be a FA this summer, could get a solid return for him, (Potentially a 1st) to go along with their lotto pick if / when they don't make the playoffs.
that contract when blake and nem kiddnapped him and pushed a chair against the door....that contract is over already?

time flies man. getting old.

Done and done

giphy (17).gif

So Grieves Vazquez with a shoe deal had the youngest triple double in league history :pimp:
Wish it was a W, but to do it in front of Kidd must have been satisfying.

On a related note, I hope my son Dlo isn't seriously hurt. He was balling last night before he left.

I'm still struggling with how dope a Lonzo x Dlo backcourt would've been :frown:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom