• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bledsoe didnt have the best game last night but in the 2 game sample size we definitely look better as a team regardless of what his numbers are in the box score. Our defense has been ramped up and we are playing faster.

Bledsoe didnt have the best game last night but in the 2 game sample size we definitely look better as a team regardless of what his numbers are in the box score. Our defense has been ramped up and we are playing faster.
Yeah without giving up Brogdon it was the right move

Brogdon and Bled will play a lot together or at least they should

When Parker returns, the closing lineup of Bled, Brog, Middleton, Parker, Greek will be nice

Will be top 5 out of this class

Dark skin E. Gordon who is quicker off the floor and has defensive potential, both them dudes are like bowling balls when they get into the lane. When Light skin Gordon was in LA, that quick euro step was lethal when he was going downhill and to the cup, Mitchell's step does not look like a rook's

Not to rain on the parade but so far he’s just chucking to to get the points ...pretty sure he takes the most shots on the team with a terrible %

He got the tools tho , but the numbers is fools gold cuz he got the green light in Utah apparently

Not to rain on the parade but so far he’s just chucking to to get the points ...pretty sure he takes the most shots on the team with a terrible %

He got the tools tho , but the numbers is fools gold cuz he got the green light in Utah apparently
He's a scorer though, that's what he's meant to do, just like Gordon. Nothing wrong with that. Don't even care about the numbers tbh

Plus he's a rookie, his efficiency should be taken with a grain of salt, nothing to suggest he can't improve down the line. His skill set is tantalizing which is the most important thing, his range makes his potential through the roof

DOZup0kU8AEkU2i.jpg

2 Lakers :pimp:

Rubio is like their #1 scoring option this year so yeah, Utah desperately needs guys to shoot.

He's a scorer though, that's what he's meant to do, just like Gordon. Nothing wrong with that

Plus he's a rookie, his efficiency should be taken with a grain of salt, nothing to suggest he can't improve down the line. His skill set is tantalizing which is the most important thing, his range makes his potential through the roof

Dude get in the paint anytime he wants.

Dude get in the paint anytime he wants.
And has range to boot

He was pressing to start the year but recently he's looked like he belongs

When you assess rookies you can't use the same context you do as veterans. I don't even think he's chucking really, he's taking a lot of shots yes, but again that's what he's meant to do. On that team there's virtually nobody else to do that

Yeah without giving up Brogdon it was the right move

Brogdon and Bled will play a lot together or at least they should

When Parker returns, the closing lineup of Bled, Brog, Middleton, Parker, Greek will be nice

I think Brogdon might stay on the bench. Bench hasnt been too reliable and he has been. Throughout the game Kidd will double up with Bledsoe and Brogdon, but Brogdon brings stability with that first rotation to start the game and 2nd half.

Edit: for some reason thought you said they should start together, my bad. Yeah, we on the same page.

I think Brogdon might stay on the bench. Bench hasnt been too reliable and he has been. Throughout the game Kidd will double up with Bledsoe and Brogdon, but Brogdon brings stability with that first rotation to start the game and 2nd half.

Edit: for some reason thought you said they should start together, my bad. Yeah, we on the same page.
Yes sir you are right I believe Brogdon and Parker will stabalize the bench and to end the game they will all play together

Snell needs to continue to realize his role and it will work out

I was very high on MIL coming in and now I believe they can beat the Toronto's of the world in a series. Against Washington idk but hell it'll be fun

Has this ever been mentioned before?

I finally figured out a comparison for Brogdons ceiling, best case.

Chauncey Billups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom