• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna say addict is the only one here with a synergy account but what's Lonzo looking like on there? Curious to see things like where he's at in PnR, half court production, etc

Numbers or not, out of the PnR I am pleased with BBB so far. He's making the right reads many more times than not, whether or not it is converted is another story

It's still quite a struggle at other times because of his shot but he's running down hill a lot out of PnR which is good

Numbers or not, out of the PnR I am pleased with BBB so far. He's making the right reads many more times than not, whether or not it is converted is another story

It's still quite a struggle at other times because of his shot but he's running down hill a lot out of PnR which is good

That's why I specifically asked for synergy. All these things are tracked. I didn't say he's playing bad, I'm just asking where he is period.

That's why I specifically asked for synergy. All these things are tracked. I didn't say he's playing bad, I'm just asking where he is period.
Right and I'm just saying the numbers might not account for the right reads, unless they do?

I didn't say you were saying he's playing bad, which wouldn't even be an unfair statement if we're talking big picture, haha

Out of the PnR I've seen him get defenses on their heels frequently, it's a good thing so far

And has range to boot

He was pressing to start the year but recently he's looked like he belongs

When you assess rookies you can't use the same context you do as veterans. I don't even think he's chucking really, he's taking a lot of shots yes, but again that's what he's meant to do. On that team there's virtually nobody else to do that

Not about the box score with rookies

What Donavan shows as a player is fascinating. He has a great, Eric Gordon like template. Efficiency will come in time as he looks like he'll get to the FT line at a solid rate as well.

DOcyvFZVAAA3SO1.jpg

Right and I'm just saying the numbers might not account for the right reads, unless they do?

I didn't say you were saying he's playing bad, which wouldn't even be an unfair statement if we're talking big picture, haha

Out of the PnR I've seen him get defenses on their heels frequently, it's a good thing so far

Gives a general idea of how well a player is in certain situations. I'm actually pleased with him at times but more often than not I see the issues. He's not making bad or good reads from what I see. Just basic. That to me is due to his inability to create for himself so he doesn't have the lanes (as defenses aren't that worried about him scoring) more than he just can't see them. I'm also curious to see the gap in how he produces in transition compared to half court

Not about the box score with rookies

What Donavan shows as a player is fascinating. He has a great, Eric Gordon like template. Efficiency will come in time as he looks like he'll get to the FT line at a solid rate as well.
He was tabbed as a 3 and D prospect, but it's been insane to see how he navigates the paint and is able to convert in traffic

He's also showing a bit of an in between game too

Gives a general idea of how well a player is in certain situations. I'm actually pleased with him at times but more often than not I see the issues. He's not making bad or good reads from what I see. Just basic. That to me is due to his inability to create for himself so he doesn't have the lanes (as defenses aren't that worried about him scoring) more than he just can't see them. I'm also curious to see the gap in how he produces in transition compared to half court
I think where I disagree with some folks is the caliber of his passing and reads. We'll let it play out but I feel it's much better than basic, especially for a rook

DSJ has it. Dawkins needs to hurry up and drop that tape.

Once he eliminates the iso mid range jumpers and cuts down on turnovers it’s a wrap

19/4/4 over his last 5. 42/35/85 splits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom