Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3090.PNG

Knicks/Sixers/Pistons/Magic hold four of the top 8 spots in east while the Cavs are LeBrons out of the picture (for now).

What a time...

Barely been 1o games.
MVP candidates don't even exist.

Wrong. We already pretty much know who roty is. Analysts talking about giving him the trophy right now. We have a good idea of mip. Good idea of dpoty. Its clear whom the 3-4 players in the mvp race are. Even after 12 games. Simple forecasting based on current performance and anticipation of team success.

Last edited:
i said it a bunch of times already but Rockets gotta find a way to trade CP0

Why? I'm hesitant about the fit but,

They didn't really get him for the regular season. They knew they could win 55 to 60 w/o him.

They got him for the playoffs, and we've seen houston and in particular Harden, flat out need someone like CP in the playoffs.

I'm going to jinx him for this, but My dawg Austin Rivers out here shooting 3's off the bounce (and in general) with Steph Curry like efficiency and that makes me so happy.

Bro has a burner :pimp: :pimp:

They didn't really get him for the regular season. They knew they could win 55 to 60 w/o him.

They got him for the playoffs, and we've seen houston and in particular Harden, flat out need someone like CP in the playoffs.
And CP has done exactly what in the
Playoffs?

As you mentioned, I dislike the fit. Also, putting CP0 in the lineup means EJ will come off the bench and might even player fewer minutes. I don't think Houston is a better team with CP0.

As you mentioned, I dislike the fit. Also, putting CP0 in the lineup means EJ will come off the bench and might even player fewer minutes. I don't think Houston is a better team with CP0.

Okay that's fine, and they may really may not be, (I'm not a fan of the CP fit especially against GSW)

but,

1) Chris Paul last season was really good, especially in the playoffs and 2) We saw what Houston looked like in the playoffs w/o CP. We kind of know what's going to happen to the rockets in the playoffs w/o him. It's worth it to see IF a player of his caliber will work with Houston.

You can THINK that it won't work, but what i'm saying is, is that the gamble is totally worth it.

More CP-3 means less Magic Harden
trade never made sense to me

How did it NOT make sense? Did you see this in the playoffs last year?

or this?

P, this ***** needs help come playoff time and Chris Paul is still really good. It's a gamble that a really good player will help James Harden in the playoffs when it matters most, that's all it is.

Bro he averages like 22 & 10 in the playoffs on like almost 50/40/90 or some **** :lol: :lol: he's good as **** in the playoffs.

Pretty much. Paul raises his game during the playoffs, and the Rockets will very much need that, especially if MDA keeps acting like Thibs when it comes to minutes. All this "I don't like the fit" stuff is basically "I hope the fit doesn't work". People just need to come out and say that instead

All 3 will play between 32-36 minutes a game.

Harden and CP3 will play maybe 20 minutes a game together.

Pretty much. Paul raises his game during the playoffs, and the Rockets will very much need that, especially if MDA keeps acting like Thibs when it comes to minutes. All this "I don't like the fit" stuff is basically "I hope the fit doesn't work". People just need to come out and say that instead

As a CP fan, I'm not in love w/the fit for sure.

But does it even matter when we've seen Harden collapse in the playoffs as the only playmaker on the team?

That's like someone who's starving for food...a ***** runs up on them with some pizza, and they say "Ehhh, i'm more of a burger guy" you know? Like, he's collapsed as the primary ballhandler and they have CHRIS PAUL to help him.

Even if it doesn't work, based on Harden's playoff resume (Which isn't as bad as people make it out to be) you HAVE TO try it. It's not even a question.

harden's game 6 brings back bad memories. i stanned him for a full season just for it to end like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom