• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk still i watched a couple NO games and although they are averaging the same i feel AD does more.
including make key plays that dont show up on the stat sheet

i said it a bunch of times already but Rockets gotta find a way to trade CP0
James Harden as the only elite playmaker in the playoffs does not work.

****, LeBron, Kobe, & MJ as the only elite playmakers don't work :lol:

You need at least 2 guys who can generate offense at a high level. CP can do still do that. He also can't be the ONLY guy doing that for you, but if you pair him with another high volume guy I can't think of a better fit come playoff time.

They'll take a step back in the reg season as they sort things out. The boxscore numbers will take a hit initially, but he'll undoubtedly pay dividends in the playoffs.

I still it just me or should Kyrie be averaging 25+ easily with his skill set and talent? He has it all but without LeBron he's not avg 25.

They've had an extremely easy schedule besides a few games so far, they're going to fall way back down to earth soon enough. They're not very good. Every Piston fan on here hated their team before this season started :lol:
I mean, when Reggie Jackson is healthy, they've always competed. Made the playoffs after they acquired him from OKC.

Last year he was hurt. This year he's back on track & they're back to competing. They'll be in the playoff mix all year long if he & Drummond remain healthy.

I still it just me or should Kyrie be averaging 25+ easily with his skill set and talent? He has it all but without LeBron he's not avg 25.
Free throw rate is too low. Paul George suffered from the same issue.

Wait, your overall point is fine but those are 3 weird examples. None of those three is winning MVP :lol:
You can make an argument for about 42guys right now...
Seriously though, All 3 of them are on my radar.
Along with about 10 other guys.
Serious too.
And if I had to pick a dark horse it'd be LMA.
I could see Kawhi being held out even longer by PopGOAT and LMA carrying SAS all the way to the playoffs at a high seed per SAS standard
He's not even shooting good right now and he's still torching everyone on 50/40/80.
Jokic, well he's a + in every statistical category and might win the Northwest,(the toughest division in Basketball with Minny/Utah/Oortland/OKC)
PG13, homer in me more than anything but I mean it's 10 in, I good formulate and argument based on reasoning that he's a candidate but, it's 10games in.

Jokics lines

Attachments

• IMG_8733.jpg
    IMG_8733.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 8
I mean, when Reggie Jackson is healthy, they've always competed. Made the playoffs after they acquired him from OKC.

Last year he was hurt. This year he's back on track & they're back to competing. They'll be in the playoff mix all year long if he & Drummond remain healthy.

Good point

James Harden as the only elite playmaker in the playoffs does not work.

****, LeBron, Kobe, & MJ as the only elite playmakers don't work :lol:

You need at least 2 guys who can generate offense at a high level. CP can do still do that. He also can't be the ONLY guy doing that for you, but if you pair him with another high volume guy I can't think of a better fit come playoff time.

They'll take a step back in the reg season as they sort things out. The boxscore numbers will take a hit initially, but he'll undoubtedly pay dividends in the playoffs.

Nun but facts.

You can make an argument for about 42guys right now...
Seriously though, All 3 of them are on my radar.
Along with about 10 other guys.
Serious too.
And if I had to pick a dark horse it'd be LMA.
I could see Kawhi being held out even longer by PopGOAT and LMA carrying SAS all the way to the playoffs at a high seed per SAS standard
He's not even shooting good right now and he's still torching everyone on 50/40/80.
Jokic, well he's a + in every statistical category and might win the Northwest,(the toughest division in Basketball with Minny/Utah/Oortland/OKC)
PG13, homer in me more than anything but I mean it's 10 in, I good formulate and argument based on reasoning that he's a candidate but, it's 10games in.

Jokics lines

I mean in a given year, there is a limited pool of players that can win MVP. That's just a function of the way it works as a media award. Sure it's possible that someone can come totally out of nowhere, but not likely.

And Aldridge doesn't have either the media love (he's actually hated) or the statistical ceiling to win MVP. Jokic isn't scoring enough and his team isn't winning enough, and PG would have to put up unreal stats to win MVP on the same team as Westbrook the year after WB won, as well as the team having massive success. When in fact he's kinda doing the opposite.

No 10 games doesn't decide the season, but we know enough after 10 games to say with 95% certainty that those 3 guys aren't going to win. IMO.

Not to mention, Avery>>>>KCP. People seem to think they're the same players

Lol at Lamarcus and jokic and pg being in the run for mvp so far. Pg back ballin out. But. Nah.

Harden
Kyrie
Curry
Kd

Best records and best players on best teams.

Could be

AG
Yawnus.

Lol at lamarcus.

And if knicks were better zingleberry would be a favorite too.

Politics and narratives go into mvp race. But if you make history, you can change the rules.

Lol at lamarcus

Wilding Friend

Lolamarcus

LMAO will be back. He always comes back. Not even sweating it

Not to mention, Avery>>>>KCP. People seem to think they're the same players
Great point. Vast upgrade there, impact goes beyond the box score. His shot selection isn't nearly as bad and he's a much better individual & team defender.

Detroit probably won't be the #2 team in the conference, but they're not fading away either.

People were acting like he was so much better than Isiah and would easily put up more points than he did

Curious what Celtic fans think. If you can set your innate homerism aside, is Kyrie playing better than Isaiah last year so far or no?

Obviously the team is doing significantly better, so that's definitely a strike in his favor so far.

But you no longer have to have your defense hiding one guy ALL THE TIME. Whenever ITs man were to set a pick. Either Jae or AB had to see it coming and switch with IT ASAP before the screen was set, so IT wouldn't get burnt

Curious what Celtic fans think. If you can set your innate homerism aside, is Kyrie playing better than Isaiah last year so far or no?

Obviously the team is doing significantly better, so that's definitely a strike in his favor so far.
Kyrie has gotten off to a rocky start shooting, but his numbers should improve. IT got to the line much more. Kyrie's defense has been significantly better. Situations are apples and oranges though.

Great point. Vast upgrade there, impact goes beyond the box score. His shot selection isn't nearly as bad and he's a much better individual & team defender.

Detroit probably won't be the #2 team in the conference, but they're not fading away either.

I'm curious as to what people think of the Pistons and why are they so hot right now? Is Drummond motivated now? Did he take a step forward? Reggie started to pass now? Or is it more the supporting cast stepping up?

The only game I watched was my Sixers killing them.

They've had an extremely easy schedule besides a few games so far, they're going to fall way back down to earth soon enough. They're not very good. Every Piston fan on here hated their team before this season started :lol:

Meh, everyone’s playing with energy especially Reggie and Drummond. Drummond actually looks like he gives a **** for once and Reggie is finally healthy and looks like the player when he first came here.

Are the pistons gonna keep it up? Most likely not but they’re easily making the playoffs. Pistons always go on a hot streak sometime during the season but for the first time it’s to start the season.

Tobias been playing REAL good, if he kept it up like that all year :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom