Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLKWeD2XcAAC4Qi.jpg

"Hey bro I noticed you aint box out for me earlier and there were a couple times you aint shoot the ball when I passed it to you. I don't know if anyone told you how it works yet but if we gonna win another MVP it has to be a team effort. It's hard to do it back to back so everyone has to buy in. Ok?"

IMG_9431.GIF

Everything I post fire. We bumping that YGG Tay, Young Moose, NBA Youngboy, YFN Lucci, YBS Skola, Creek Boyz, Lil Baby, Money Man, Moneybagg Yo, Sada Baby, Lil Freaky all 2017 :pimp: ✨

@Peep Game just be late as usual. He's just getting through track 4 on To Pimp A Butterfly

:lol:

Moneybagg hard but almost everybody else is a nah. It's a _ name Lil Baby and Lil Freaky. :lol:

Horford had trouble defending Howard last year. Glad to see the move at Center plus Jaylen starting next to Irving
Don't see them (Horford & Baynes) actually playing a ton of meaningful minutes together going forward. Kinda like how Amir would start but never finish games last year.

People will make a big deal about that but I really isn’t. Regular season HS ball is pretty much irrelevant for a big time prospect unless he plays at a powerhouse that plays other powerhouses...which Chino Hills isn’t.

People will make a big deal about that but I really isn’t. Regular season HS ball is pretty much irrelevant for a big time prospect unless he plays at a powerhouse that plays other powerhouses...which Chino Hills isn’t.

Interesting move considering the circuits might be dead though

To be fair....Chino Hills under the Ball era WAS a powerhouse that played a national scheduled.

They won a national championship like 2 years ago....and been ranked since Lonzo touched down.

Melo a trailblazer. HES the one for real.

Lonzo just paved the way. But Melo has the potential to be better than Lonzo. Bright future for him. Top 5 pick potential.

I’ve only seen film but dude doesn’t look like he’ll ever be an above average athlete. He’s real D’Slow athletically but even still he was a top 5 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom