• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only seen film but dude doesn’t look like he’ll ever be an above average athlete. He’s real D’Slow athletically but even still he was a top 5 pick.

He's already quicker than D-lo :lol:. Just watch this game film man . HIGHLY skilled.

The "attack layup" (4:05 min mark) part of this video....especially the Attack layup going left part (8:00 min mark)....is a clinic on how to use both the defenders and your momentum to create speed, attack closeouts, ball control, shiftiness, creativity and touch.

Melo is going downhill and using the threat of his pull ups to create so many damn driving and passing lanes. Dog....if Lonzo had these shakies :sick:

We just don't know if he can play ANY defense. Offensively.....Lamelo has it ALL.

My dawg fa sho frshstunna frshstunna

IMG_9439.JPG
Only hope right now ...Issac era starts tonight :pimp:

Oh no. The Celts’ jerseys now have that stupid piping that doesn’t go all the way around like the Knicks have had the past couple years. Nike, water you dewing. I hate that. :smh:

Oh no. The Celts’ jerseys now have that stupid piping that doesn’t go all the way around like the Knicks have had the past couple years. Nike, water you dewing. I hate that. :smh:

I think every jersey has that now cause of the new cut

Yeah man I don’t see it yet.

RJ Hampton is the same age and I can see he’s hands down a surefire pro. I don’t see that with Melo yet.

RJ is the absolute goods. I think Melo has real potential even without the level of athleticism I'd like to see. He's still young, plus he's pretty skilled. Best Ball bro I've always said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom