• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this beef is outside of NT as well huh? Just realized the Celtics/Lakers component to it as well.

#DeepetThanNT

I can't even remember ever tweeting him anything to be honest, but he felt the need to post my social media on here in a so called roast session about stuff I've willingly posted on here. All he's good for is screen caps and pulling stalker activity.

even if curry retired today , hes the goat shooter even if he stays where he at...

my main man , favorite player ever and it isnt close.

JJLkv_s-200x150.gif

He needs attention, I rarely ever respond to him yet he steadily quotes me. Gives a lot of attention to a so called troll. Also blocked me on Twitter for some reason.

So this beef is outside of NT as well huh? Just realized the Celtics/Lakers component to it as well.

#DeepetThanNT

Beef across multiple platforms. It’s real out here. Undercard will be @pch roadwinder and ole boy who was riding him heavy last spring about the name change. Not sure if it was LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs or not but it was hot in here. Like @pch roadwinder is a calm dude and rolls with the punches but he had time those few days

Been 8 years already :wow::sick:

Probably the peak of dudes career lowkey :lol:

Wow I totally forgot about this. It was also back when the season started later so it was just a few games in.

Nothing will ever surpass Michael Carter-Williams peaking in his first damn career game. That was the year the Hov album dropped too because the one game performance had @buc em talking about some “Michael Carter-Williams Holy Grail”. Life arrived abruptly afterwards.

Wow I totally forgot about this. It was also back when the season started later so it was just a few games in.

Nothing will ever surpass Michael Carter-Williams peaking in his first damn career game. That was the year the Hov album dropped too because the one game performance had @buc em talking about some “Michael Carter-Williams Holy Grail”. Life arrived abruptly afterwards.

Not gonna lie, I thought MCW was going to be the next Magic Johnson after that game :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom