• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, I thought MCW was going to be the next Magic Johnson after that game :lol:

MCW still had a pretty good rookie season. I think he put up 16 6 6 which is impressive from a rookie but damn it's been all downhill since that 1st game :lol:
Imagine having a first game like that against a team like the Heat and thinking "Damn maybe this NBA **** wont be that hard, I'm about to be a star baby!"
Only for life to be like "Sike ***** you thought, get your *** on that bench, dont nobody care about you, bum *** *****." Cold world.

59eadb5e7472d.image.jpg

Best player in the draft isn't playing tonight though

@Vincent Van Goat

Somebody set up that NT NBA convention in Seacacus with some drinks and sessions for advanced stats number crunching and letting the hands fly ... litty :pimp:

What matches we got lined up for this? Other than the aforementioned beef, folks tend to get along unless some posters want to say how they really fee :nerd:

I can't even remember ever tweeting him anything to be honest, but he felt the need to post my social media on here in a so called roast session about stuff I've willingly posted on here. All he's good for is screen caps and pulling stalker activity.

Lol at “so-called roast session.” You got lit up for that “stuff you willingly posted” for like 15 pages, and I wasn’t even the one who brought it up.

https://niketalk.com/threads/nt-s-t...-collector-drunk.659502/page-12#post-27512151

Cannot stand Lebron.
With the warriors around it's not worth having a guy who's a horrible GM and future on your squad is uncertain.

Bron hair lookin better and better

I think when he went bald this past summer they took all those hairs and plugged them into the top of his head. There is no other way this man hair looks better than it did when he was on the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom