• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot takes?
Hating Season over...,okay

What chu mean hating season is ova
IMG_0167.PNG

You'll see. Denver will play super fast and at times Chris Paul will stand around and dribble the air out of the ball because that's what Chris Paul does.

On the positive I would hope he shoots more playing for Pringles. Guy gets in his own way constantly with his refusal to take "bad shots"

You'll see. Denver will play super fast and at times Chris Paul will stand around and dribble the air out of the ball because that's what Chris Paul does.

On the positive I would hope he shoots more playing for Pringles. Guy gets in his own way constantly with his refusal to take "bad shots"

From the scrimmages I've seen he's off the ball a lot and when he's on it he's pushing the pace.

I still think Denver will have a better offense tho.

Booker doesn't do anything better than Harris.

Bradley Beal

Booker scored almost 8 more points per game than Harris last year in his second year in the league and is three years younger than Harris. His career high in scoring is 28 points while Booker's is 70 :lol:

I think it's safe to say Booker is a better scorer than him

Booker scored almost 8 more points per game than Harris last year in his second year in the league and is three years younger than Harris.

Go check out their efficiency and get back to me. One of them was looting the other one was flirting with 50/40/90

One of them was a traffic cone the other was considered a two way player.

Booker scored almost 8 more points per game than Harris last year in his second year in the league and is three years younger than Harris. His career high in scoring is 28 points while Booker's is 70 :lol:

I think it's safe to say Booker is a better scorer than him

Not that I necessarily disagree with you but, Gary shot 7 times less a game. Can't ignore their efficiency if you want to talk about scoring. Gary is far more efficient. From everywhere.

I need to do the research but I’m assuming Gary Harris did the majority of his damage playing off the ball where as Booker is a looting #1 option.

Apples to oranges

Lol

So if Booker was on a borderline playoff team in the West with a lot of talent around him and taking 7 less bad shots per game because there's other options around him you dudes don't think he'd be more efficient?

Go check out their efficiency and get back to me. One of them was looting the other one was flirting with 50/40/90

One of them was a traffic cone the other was considered a two way player.
This, Gary Harris got next and it has completely surprised me dating back to last off season.

Not to mention he locks up his man, the nuggets defense was *** last year and it was worse when Harris or Chandler were on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom