Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just not impressed with what Booker did last season. Ye shrug
The skill level is definitely there. He's in a far from ideal situation being 20 years old and asked to basically be the primary option for an offense. I take his scoring with a grain of salt, similar to how I feel about Wiggins. I do however think he has the game to be impressive if he were in a system that was more refined.

Agree with all of that, but Harris also doesn't really have to shoot bad shots either. Booker basically had to be their whole offense once Bledsoe and Knight went down. He was doing significantly more creating than Harris. He was obviously going to be less efficient. Apples to oranges.

Hey, I'm not disagreeing at all. Just saying that if we're talking about scoring you can't exactly ignore a gap in efficiency like that. That's all

Isaac looks like he hit his ceiling already

Is mudiay in China already or did the nuggets leave him holding the pizza box like teague? Didn't notice him at all. Didn't see any posts about him either..

What's stopping a nuggets/heat finals this year?

Bk byke Tonite :pimp:

Jokic and Harris are the only ones of the young core that are going to be in-line for big pay days, and deservingly so.

thats true, barton will probably get a decent contract next season, a valuable piece to throw in a trade.

faried and chandler been on the trade block for years, throw in a pick and murray you can land a paul george or kyrie. instead they they gave away a pick and nurkic to sign plumlee??

thats true, barton will probably get a decent contract next season, a valuable piece to throw in a trade.

faried and chandler been on the trade block for years, throw in a pick and murray you can land a paul george or kyrie. instead they they gave away a pick and nurkic to sign plumlee??
Those dudes aren't re-signing in Denver.

But they landed Trillsap. I think Trillsap adds more value to that team than BGH

Defining moment of his career

Literally, the 3rd search result when you type in Dlo's name in google.

IMG_9443.PNG

Snitch :rofl:

Last edited:
20171003_082203.jpg

Only if I got to Vegas earlier. It was 12 to 1 when Melo got traded and now is down to 9 to 1. My buddy went $200 half with me. #ThunderUp

Over or under 18ppg for Seth Curry?

He averaged 16.2ppg on 50/40/90 after the All Star break last year. He should see his minutes and workload increase.

13ppg on 48/42/85 in 29mpg last year. Def could see him as a MIP candidate.
That's a good pick. But... Rodney Hood has the ultimate green light and MIP is a nonsense ppg fest.

Those dudes aren't re-signing in Denver.
Exactly, they could've easily got someone but getting a PG for one year is a waste when you know he's not staying.

And the Plumlee trade still looks bad, I know Jokic and Nurkic couldn't play together but you CANT move him to a competing West team. Then Portland turned around and used the pick to jump the Nuggets for Collins. If the Nuggets Draft Collins, Plumlee doesnt get resigned.

thats my point, get something for your assets

millsap is good but i think he's past his prime, he must be among the league leaders in pump fakes
Give up assets and then just have that something leave? How does that make any sense whatsoever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom