• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawg i love mike malone. He be wanting all the smoke. Bruh def tossed the rag at the ref and told him pull up

Why is Denver not trading Faried if he's only gonna play 10 minutes

The Nuggets have a ton of assets that they've let just go to waste for no reason. The one trade they finally made was to help the team who ended up beating them out for the final playoff spot last year.

Nuggets losing to the Lakers is never good :smh:. Ideally, we would mashed them with Zo still having a good game.

That said, that BALL BOY with a TRIPLE DOUBLE :pimp:. “Bbbbut, he’s a bust”. Bbbbut, he should be in the G-league.”

Shut that **** up. BBB-ballin’ :pimp:. Neva lost.

Reactions: MVP
I was one of only a few who sung Lauri's praises before the draft.

Kid can be the best shooter in the league someday, fully believe that.

Peja 2.0, these Ryan Anderson comparisons are offensive to my son.

I don't think it's the Nuggets' fault necessarily that Faried has played himself out of being an asset.

I was one of only a few who sung Lauri's praises before the draft.

Kid can be the best shooter in the league someday, fully believe that.

Peja 2.0, these Ryan Anderson comparisons are offensive to my son.

If he's an upgraded Ryan Anderson, that's an allstar level player.

Anderson was a 20 and 7 player.

The Nuggets have a ton of assets that they've let just go to waste for no reason. The one trade they finally made was to help the team who ended up beating them out for the final playoff spot last year.

Plus the longer they wait, the more those assets depreciate. Faried could have landed you much more two years ago than he could today.

Nuggets losing to the Lakers is never good :smh:. Ideally, we would mashed them with Zo still having a good game.

That said, that BALL BOY with a TRIPLE DOUBLE :pimp:. “Bbbbut, he’s a bust”. Bbbbut, he should be in the G-league.”

Unbelievable

UnBALLievable

Fixed

ED99C892-C8D4-4545-A424-E850224824AB.gif

Zo gets a ton of hate, but it's all deserved. Not based on play, but everything else around him and his dad.

That being said, I love to hate on him just for laughs but would love more to see him flourish. I honestly cannot imagine him being a scoring threat at all but if JKidd can have a hall of fame career without needing to score much, then Ball will be alright.

That being said, I love to hate on him just for laughs but would love more to see him flourish. I honestly cannot imagine him being a scoring threat at all but if JKidd can have a hall of fame career without needing to score much, then Ball will be alright.
I don't think anyone expects Lonzo to be a great scorer in order to be a star. He just needs to not be, you know, Ricky Rubio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom