• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Southpaw

carmelo-anthony-no-6.jpg

I think Lonzo will be alright. He may not ever be a prolific scorer, but he has other skills that if he hones those, can make him useful. Like how draymond isnt a great scorer, so he's focused on polishing the rest of his game. Zo can focus on the passing and rebounding, defense. Def needs to find a serviceable jumper for the open looks he'll get. Tighten up the handles. But I think the kid will be alright. Maybe not star boy, but decent boy.

I’m telling y’all....Wcs bout to be on whatger wave CDR on in a few short years.

Once Nba dudes start doing OD weird ***** with their hair, and stumble onto pseudo intellectualism. They gone. Lot of em never really cared about playing basketball. Which is fine too.

I got those vibes from Hasheem Thabeet, Al Farooq Aminu and WCS.

Yup. I remember back at Kentucky he said he wanted to quit basketball and just skateboard instead and he was dead serious :lol:

Jaylen Brown is also a member of the kinda out there club that could just quit basketball randomly to do something else too

We just got done with a 6 game western road trip then played the Warriors right after and have games every two days from now til the end of the month so they're resting him against a team they already beat without Embiid earlier in the year when they actually had their best player

This stuff is dumb. My guy has a handful of NBA games under his belt. What do people expect? Obviously after getting a better feel for spacing and pace AND feel for his teammates, numbers will look better.

All rookie guards have been having playing woes.

This stuff is dumb. My guy has a handful of NBA games under his belt. What do people expect? Obviously after getting a better feel for spacing and pace AND feel for his teammates, numbers will look better.

All rookie guards have been having playing woes.

There were dudes yesterday saying the Lakers were still better with him off the floor than on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom