• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How will the captains be chosen? Player vote? So I'm guessing fans still vote the all-stars into the game, then two captains are picked to select their squads.

Thinking of Embiids situation, I looked back at the 2014 draft, I remember it being the most hyped since the 03 draft and wow, we and the Media reaaaally got it wrong.

This draft projected 8 franchise players...what a disappointment
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG
Yeah, I definitely don't remember anybody projecting 8 franchise guys out of that draft. Definitely the top 3. Then there was a drop off depending on what people thought Exum could become.

How is this new format going to change that?
Agreed, this is similar to how the NFL tried to create more excitement for the pro bowl. They have to up the stakes but just don't do home court advantage in the finals or something dumb like that for one exhibition game.

Sixers really playing the long con with Joel InBed’s fake injury. Maybe they’ll have him miss 50 games a season for his entire career and really fool us all.

Last edited:
Wait who was really projecting 8 franchise players outta that 14 draft?? :lol:
Yeah, I definitely don't remember anybody projecting 8 franchise guys out of that draft. Definitely the top 3. Then there was a drop off depending on what people thought Exum could become.

Well maybe not Franchise players, but definitely franchise cornerstones/ #2 options.
Wiggins, Parker and Embiid were sure #1 options.
Exum had talked to go as high as #2, Smart was getting Wade comparisons, and Randle was hella hyped but had a drop off by the end of the season. Gordon also had star potential. My point is, this draft class was very disappointing due to injury and underachieving.

lol @ James Young.

bill-simmons-fist-pump.gif

WTH, the captains still need to pick 12 eastern All Stars. Its not as if 20 of the 24 allstars will come from the western conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom