• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games Y'all got Embiid playing this season?...I said bout 35-45 in the summer and I'm sticking to it

How many games Y'all got Embiid playing this season?...I said bout 35-45 in the summer and I'm sticking to it

Sounds about right.

I think dude might be out the league in couple years honestly, I hope not because he'd be fun as hell to watch for the next 10yrs

If the sixers underachieve and aren't on pace for most wins in history, what's stopping them from pulling the plug one last time before draft reform hits? Supposed to be some decent bigs coming out.. just in case

If the sixers underachieve and aren't on pace for most wins in history, what's stopping them from pulling the plug one last time before draft reform hits? Supposed to be some decent bigs coming out.. just in case

What's stopping them is that Hinkie is not in charge anymore. This is a new era and can build a contender without tanking for number 1. I mean the Warriors didn't draft anyone below 7 and won a championship with that core. they have assets and just have to be smart about it.

Thinking of Embiids situation, I looked back at the 2014 draft, I remember it being the most hyped since the 03 draft and wow, we and the Media reaaaally got it wrong.

This draft projected 8 franchise players...what a disappointment
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Sixers aint gone really have to tank purposely if Embiid isnt playing...they not gon be good enough to win many games anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom