Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So where are my cavs haters at.

Cavs back to playing ball again. Another team that can turn on the switch. It might take long for them to turn on the switch but the switch is on now.

****** STILL betting against bron. :smh:

So where are my cavs haters at.

Cavs back to playing ball again. Another team that can turn on the switch. It might take long for them to turn on the switch but the switch is on now.

*****s STILL betting against bron. :smh:

They've played 1 good team in this 5 game win streak (lost to the Rockets the game before) and except for tonight all the games have been close and Bron has had to play damn near 40 min a night.

They've played 1 good team in this 5 game win streak (lost to the Rockets the game before) and except for tonight all the games have been close and Bron has had to play damn near 40 min a night.
They've also beat Milwaukee twice and Boston and Washington. Played Houston pretty tight on the road. They have showed up in all of their "big" games.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if melo kills himself after he retires. He’s been blamed for teams being terrible since he left Denver. Dude is one of the most chastised superstars ever.

Mavs picking Kyrie apart on switches w/ favorable mismatches...then they just stopped looking for it. Aite then. Different way to tank I guess.

Celtics spent most of the game looking real 2010 Heatles-ish like they never seen a zone in their lives.

Weird all around.

They've also beat Milwaukee twice and Boston and Washington. Played Houston pretty tight on the road. They have showed up in all of their "big" games.

Eh Boston is the only win against a good team, Washington and Milwaukee are mediocre until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom