Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no drinking Kool-aid.
Counting Lebron out or acting like regular Season losses are a problem is just nonsense.
Every year folks act like Tom Brady won't be there, Lebron won't be there, Pops teams won't be there.

Learn. Already.

What does any of that have to do with them flipping a switch?

Flipping the switch works until it doesn't one day.

Seem to remember LeBron's heat getting absolutely smashed in the finals and him skipping town. Feels like another year for that.

They just got smashed last year, and are older and worse defensively now, but yeah, they'll flip the switch when it counts.

They're definitely not good enough now or even three or two years ago with Kyrie, to compete with GSW.
Flipping that switch?
Man stop.

IMG_0359.PNG
I'm not a coach but this can't be the solution

Every time theres a new big 3 we always say bruhhhh theres not enough bballs on the court for all these guys. And they all seem to makes it work. Spurs. Boston big 3. Miami. Gsw big 4. All made it work.

Okc might be the first legitimate situation where the statement that theres simply not enough balls on the court holds true.

Team ball apparently aint working.

Melo legit said we all have to be selfish.

Wait...hol on...you forreal??...:lol:

How much more iso can one team do? Yall already last in passes lmao.

I get what melo means man. All 3 of them are legit playing timid in the half court due. I’m not huge on the prospects of this working out as of now but i wouldn’t be shocked if they found a groove and went off for like 12 straight

Pretty sure It wouldn’t be carrying the team on his back like Drew in these last few minutes of the game where it’s been close.

Untucked Jersey Kyrie is god mode.

Bro is insanely good. 2nd best pg in the leagues dawg.

Tried to tell yall he aint need that one dude from akron. Dudes swore up n down kyrie needed him more than he needed kyrie..

Dubs/Celtics Finals part 1.

Last edited:
Mavs have the worst record in the league. Clippers have the worst losing streak right now.

East>West ???

Notsrs.

Semisrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom