• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, that's true. I still don't believe Rose should have been MVP.
They had zero hype going into the regular season, won 60 games while their starting frontcourt missed 30 games each. he was top 10 in the league in points and assists. He hit several big shots as they swept Miami, beat up on Orlando

At the bare minimum it’s arguable.

Cue that Sugar Ray tweet
RAY-ALLEN-TWITTER-TWEET.jpg

They had zero hype going into the regular season, won 60 games while their starting frontcourt missed 30 games each. he was top 10 in the league in points and assists. He hit several big shots as they swept Miami, beat up on Orlando

At the bare minimum it’s arguable.

It's not insane that he won but I think it was a narrative decision driven by the team's success, more than Rose himself. He was good, but he wasn't the MVP of the league. That's why I made the Kyrie comparison this year.

LeBron is clearly the GOAT but I wouldn't say Boston has no chance. I'm favoring the Celtics as of now. We'll see how the Cavs and IT look come May.

Already told y'all the Myrie MVP campaign already in full effect. He's going to have the same sympathy votes Russ got after KD left + GH getting injured. Better narrative than Beard.

Hardens Beard and Addict gon be out they analytics minds. :lol:

Harden should win it though if he keeps this up.

Even though it's the Celtics, I'm enjoying watching them play and execute so well. Kyrie has been a marvel, I did not think Tatum would be as solid as he has been. I'm loving seeing Marcus Smart out there even if he can't hit the broad side of a barn. Brad Stevens continues to show he's an incredibly talented coach and this is all without Gordon. Still hate them, but well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom