• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The starting 5 is exactly what it was in Game 1 of the season. Kyrie-Brown-Hayward-Tatum-Horford.

that starting 5 in amazing. so much length and 2 way players. and as long as smart is a bench player, everything will work itself out.

Even though it's the Celtics, I'm enjoying watching them play and execute so well. Kyrie has been a marvel, I did not think Tatum would be as solid as he has been. I'm loving seeing Marcus Smart out there even if he can't hit the broad side of a barn. Brad Stevens continues to show he's an incredibly talented coach and this is all without Gordon. Still hate them, but well done.

Brad Stevens really is a great coach. I thought defense would be their weakness and it's their strength.

And? what's ur point Ty? this =/= that. dudes getting hurt everyday b.

not to mention, late in mj career he was pretty much just a jump shooter. That's much safer on the body. bron still takes HELLLLLLLLLLA contact. His style of choice is still bull in a china shop, same as it has always been.

LeBron never being hurt should kill the steroids narrative yet you idiots still say that :sick:

you dont use steroids when youre hurt...you use them to build muscle and gain an physical advantage over your competition
lebron has had nagging injuries but nothing serious, this is where something hgh would come in and help.

Idk what it is about some of my co-workers :lol: these ****** telling me with a straight face, dead *** serious that they'll beat Lonzo 1 on 1. I'm trying to get these dudes to understand that they'll get smacked by dudes on the Blue but they aren't hearing me :smh:

Nobody on That team can guard Bron

Nobody on the Cavs can guard anyone though.

kyrie will be a gawd against the trash defense that cleveland has. he'll dice them boys up every game. Especially when IT has to guard him man to man since there's nobody they can hide him on.

i cant wait til that 1/3 pnr comes and kyrie shakes bron out of his orthopedic moon boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom