• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that people don't like the fouls, but outside of that Harden is pretty electric. I have always enjoyed watching him.

I don't necessarily enjoy watching Westbrook especially when he gets into try-hard tunnel vision mode, but he's amazing on the break when he hits full speed.

I was led to believe these guys can’t walk and chew gum at the same time.
I know it's hate OKC hour in here, but we really going to act like people didn't think McDermott and Kanter were awful before they got there?

I know it's hate OKC hour in here, but we really going to act like people didn't think McDermott and Kanter were awful before they got there?

McDermott, yeah. Kanter's always been a high level post scorer and rebounder, though. He's not doing anything different on the Knicks other than getting the opportunity.... and playing OK defense.

We always knew kanter can get buckets and grab boards . It's his d that's been trashed. People still won't get that Russ offense don't allow people to flourish. Everyone who leaves him gets better yet dudes still don't get it .

Russ next season:

will-smith-empty-house.jpg

McDermott, yeah. Kanter's always been a high level post scorer and rebounder, though. He's not doing anything different on the Knicks other than getting the opportunity.... and playing OK defense.
Always been a good scorer but seen as an albatross on defense. People thought OKC giving him that deal was awful. I get that trashing OKC and Cleveland nonstop less than 1/4 of the way into the season is the thing to do in here, but don't have to rewrite history in the midst of it.

Bagley will have no competition now. #1
I swear there has to be some kind of bias against White-Euro prospects in here. You could make an argument that Doncic is the best international prospect ever. Dude is the best player in Europe at 18 years old. He's not some mystery big man. He would be frying these bum *** college kids if he were over here.

Always been a good scorer but seen as an albatross on defense. People thought OKC giving him that deal was awful. I get that trashing OKC and Cleveland nonstop less than 1/4 of the way into the season is the thing to do in here, but don't have to rewrite history in the midst of it.

I mean you're right about some people, but personally I never felt that the talent on OKC last year was as bad as people said. And argued as much in here.

I mean you're right about some people, but personally I never felt that the talent on OKC last year was as bad as people said. And argued as much in here.
plenty of people argued the okc roster had talent. Only the dudes riding russ argued otherwise . Nobody rewriting anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom