Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DPPM0PVV4AIWuR-.jpg

time to go back to the kobes dawg. the home made shoe experiment was cool, but.its time to wear real kicks.

boy looks like his insoles made of sand. he has no balance. looks like he's constantly walking during an earthquake

time to go back to the kobes dawg. the home made shoe experiment was cool, but.its time to wear real kicks.

boy looks like his insoles made of sand. he has no balance. looks like he's constantly walking during an earthquake
This is what I think it is.

I do agree with this. Kuz has fully embraced the Kobe system and tutelage. Zo needs to hop on board.

In all seriousness though his feet are sloppy as hell on those jumpers.

Nah, he's always been injury prone. Nobody cared when he was with the Rockets.

This :lol: he's had various injuries both upper and lower body, including surgery on his knee just like Westbrook. That was as recent as heading into last season.

She know what she doing. :smh: :pimp:

How she this fine with no kids or man at 40 something. She might be crazy at home.

That or she has some unreasonable checklist of standards.

Brand Black uses higher quality materials than Nike tho :nerd:
Quality and performance has nothing to do with it.
Mental.
Try telling a 6year old Kid that your 84 OG IV's are harder than his Curry 3's.
Look good feel good play good.
Lonzo isn't trying to wear "Blacks", he's trying to wear the "cool ****tt" man.
He's that kind of guy. YOu see how he dresses. He wears the hip stuff, not brand black baby.

I hoop in IV's.
I am not looking for performance.
I'm trying to stunt comfortably while hook shotting you to death and old man moving your assout the paint.
Keep your hipster brands.
Give me some British Knights and I will ball all over your face B.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom