• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Snake will play tonight.

Westbrook v Steph H2H 13-13 (regular season matchups) Steph 25/5/7 Russ 24/6/9

I'll bust your *** in some LA Gear, son.
images

lagear-land-three-banner-2.jpg

I'll bust your *** in some LA Gear, son.
images

lagear-land-three-banner-2.jpg

Dawg i lowkey want to hoop in some la gears now. Idk if everybody would get the humor though. Plus i balled in some XXIIs last night. Good performance but both rubber my archs into blisters. Were sore af. Can only imagine what L.A. gears wpuld do lol

pat bev is too good to watch to be getting injured like this

dude is amazing to watch on the defensive end

got lonzo having ptsd flashbacks

time to go back to the kobes dawg. the home made shoe experiment was cool, but.its time to wear real kicks.

boy looks like his insoles made of sand. he has no balance. looks like he's constantly walking during an earthquake

Jamal Crawford been cookin dudes for a minute in the same shoes the Zo is wearing now. I don't see the correlation.

no disrespect to my brothers from the motherland but they be straight up finessing the basketball system. you seriously cant track DOB on all of dudes.

i had 2 dudes on my prep school squad and looking back i bet money they were at least 27 or 28 but claiming 17...when it used to come up they would dodge the **** outta the conversation.

bet money Biyombo pushing mid 30's...fool talking bout being born in 92'

no disrespect to my brothers from the motherland but they be straight up finessing the basketball system. you seriously cant track DOB on all of dudes.

i had 2 dudes on my prep school squad and looking back i bet money they were at least 27 or 28 but claiming 17...when it used to come up they would dodge the **** outta the conversation.

bet money Biyombo pushing mid 30's...fool talking bout being born in 92'

Shoutout to my guy Capela for really being 23 :pimp:

Every #2 pick since 2007 have not made an All-Star team in their careers yet.

2008: Michael Beasley

2009: Hasheem Thabeet

2010: Evan Turner

2011: Derrick Williams

2012: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

2013: Victor Oladipo

2014: Jabari Parker

2015: D'Angelo Russell

2016: Brandon Ingram

2017: Lonzo Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.