• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a catch and shoot. Not an ISO. Thank god that's all he had to do...or else he would have jab stepped 40 times and put up a contested brick. :lol:

Durant need to go off when someone like Russ comes out gunning for him. He didn't have a poor game but with the way russ was yapping he should've dropped 40+. I'm not even a Kobe fan but prime Kobe would've cooked Russ if he tried going forehead to forehead

Durant need to go off when someone like Russ comes out gunning for him. He didn't have a poor game but with the way russ was yapping he should've dropped 40+. I'm not even a Kobe fan but prime Kobe would've cooked Russ if he tried going forehead to forehead

Kevin Durant is not interested in scoring 40 points on 33% shooting.

Aint no more kobes bruh. Real ****, the game aint the same. Aint no more killlas like that. None

Kevin Durant is not interested in scoring 40 points on 33% shooting.

Kobe was a career 45% shooter lol. He was a gunner for sure but so is Russ and people admire his heart for being aggressive. Dude won MVP last year shooting under 43%

He's a beta what you expect?

KD sawft b

if they was really about it, **** would've been physical knowing how sensitive both guys are
definitely see why both guys choked multiple times in clutch situations together

folks wanna compare lonzo to kidd :lol:
the guy is way more athletic than kidd ever was. i say closer to lebron, once he lavar gets his training down as he ages. bully ball with athleticism and feel for the game

#hottake

Honestly both of them *****s sus as ****. They did all that **** for TV tonight.

Clearly it did it's job.

That's what I'm thinking. They doing it for show. We know neither one putting hands on each other. Anyone that plays ball has gone at their boy in a game when he start yapping on some "you can't hold me" ish. I have this friend that talks trash every time we balled and we almost threw hands many times

let's be serious b. a regular season win isn't revenge. the thunders beating GSW in the playoffs would be revenge.
Uhh, um...........…………

KD was so scared. Had the fight or flight emotions going.
That hard clap clap clap was some real "boy my adrenaline is wilding" type stuff.
That might be when GSW lost the
And russ got the attitude and the fade with the part and the gap like iron mike. Brodie need a gold tooth.
There are still under 30year Old players with normal/traditional/decent looking haircuts.
Dudes went from nudred- rushes to man I just don't GAF

folks wanna compare lonzo to kidd :lol:
the guy is way more athletic than kidd ever was. i say closer to lebron, once he lavar gets his training down as he ages. bully ball with athleticism and feel for the game

#hottake

HUH?!?

He ain't built like that. If he was he wouldn't have ran to some _'s that beat him.

Aint no more kobes bruh. Real ****, the game aint the same. Aint no more killlas like that. None
Pretty much.

what makes Lonzo more athletic than Kidd ever was? Because he may be a better dunker?

Lonzo is a good example of a classic athletic hooper who doesn't fully utilize it during the game for some reason. Similar to mfs who do all the dunking during the warm-up lanes but never use that athleticism in the actual game.

Lonzo with another decent stat line. Y’all really can’t think that if he gets a decent jumper that he won’t be a PLAYER

what makes Lonzo more athletic than Kidd ever was? Because he may be a better dunker?

Lonzo is a good example of a classic athletic hooper who doesn't fully utilize it during the game for some reason. Similar to mfs who do all the dunking during the warm-up lanes but never use that athleticism in the actual game.

This thread loves to speak in definites prematurely.
On both ends and not just Zo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom